TWENTY ONE

Story time

"Hi, babes!"

The moment she heard his voice from behind, Lea cheerfully turned and instantly jumped in Aga's arms while peppering his face some sweet kisses, "Hi, my sweetheart! I missed you!"

(Eeeeeeeeeee! Sweet niyo boset! HAHA!)

Aga chuckled, liking whenever Lea is being like this towards him, "Babes dahan-dahan lang, baka maubos mo naman ako 'niyan e..."

Lea stopped, her arms are still tangled around his neck while cutely narrowing her eyes at her husband, "Sus, kunwari ka pa e gustong-gusto mo rin naman."

Aga smirked and suddenly, Lea's loud screeching instantly filled their ears the moment Aga playfully slapped her butt and Aga groaned in pain when Lea gave his arm a handful slap afterwards.

Lea rolled her eyes at him, quite pissed from what he just did, "Gago!"

Aga just chuckled and quickly give his wife a peck on her lips, "I love you, too."

And Lea, as a matter-of-factly, didn't complain from it after that, *wink.

~~

As they settled their selves on the couch, Lea sweetly places herself inside of Aga's arm while leaning her back on his broad shoulder and once again --- Aga felt really, really good.

Ang swerte ko lang talaga...

Aga thought, smiling from ear to ear.

"Kamusta ang babes at baby ko, huh?" Aga asked afterwards while kissing his wife's hair and Lea smiled widely when she felt Aga's hand gently moves up on her big belly, caressing it softly.

"We've had a great time today, babes, and oh! I have kwento nga pala, babes, about 'kay Lily haha! Naku, nakakatuwa yung batang 'yun!" then Lea giggled joyously while remembering the memory she had earlier.

And as expected, Aga chuckled from her reaction and gently pulled Lea closer to him while beaming a wide smile, "Mukhang nakakatuwa nga 'yan ah. Ngiti ka nang ngiti e."

Lea giggled one more time before commencing to tell her story for today to Aga, "Well, 'diba Dawn and I planned to go to the mall which is kanina lang..."

Aga silently nodded his head, carefully listening to her wife's story.

"... And then Dawn told me that she'll bring Lily kasi gusto raw sumama nung bata and I don't mind either so it ended up that the three of us ang nagpunta sa mall and to make the story short, we just finished shopping and walking around at hinihintay nalang namin si Dawn na magbayad sa counter when Lily suddenly asked me a curious question,"

Upon finishing her sentence, Lea pulled herself to seat in front of her husband and Aga just looked at her --- wondering what will happen next to her story.

Lea smiles and touches her round tummy, "Lily asked me, 'Tita? Why is your tummy is so big?',"

Then Aga suddenly chuckled and Lea happily continued her little story, "... And there I promptly answer her because there's a baby inside Tita's tummy, and right after there, Lily asked me another question,"

This time, Aga filled with curiosity, "What did she asked, then?"

Lea grinned, "She asked me kung mabait raw ba yung baby and I said, yes, and do you want to know what did she asked after that?"

Aga's eyebrows curiously knitted together before nodding, "What?"

And then Lea suddenly pouted her lips cutely, "Lily asked me with her pretty face looking so soooo sad this... 'Tita, if the baby is mabait, then why did you ate it?'..."#

🤷