TWENTY NINE

Ninang bwisita

When Lea finally opens the front door, she was welcomed by the presence of the one and only --- Vice.

"Hi, mommy Lea!!!"

Hay, ang eskandalosang vakla...

Lea chuckled, leaning forward to him as they make beso, "Hi, baks. At ano namang masamang hangin ang dumapo sayo at naparito ka, aber?"

Vice blinks vigorously, "Wow. Lalim ng tagalog, gurl! Pero maivah' lang ako... Nasaan na pala ang maganda kong inaanak?" he asked, walking after Lea and stops in the kitchen.

"Andie's with Aga, pinagod and Daddy niya kanina kaya ayun, plakda." she simply answered while getting something to eat in the fridge.

"Pinagod ni Andie o ikaw?" Vice meaningfully asked and that made Lea stopped, whipping her head to him and gave him a deadly glare.

"Ang dumi mo talagang mag-isip!"

"Back to you din! Ikaw nagreact ng 'ganyan e wala naman akong sinasabing masama!"

"Wow, hiyang-hiya ako. Ang linis-linis mo!" Lea said with full of sarcasm.

"Slight lang, 'te. 'Wag ino-over. Anyways, may pasandwich ka va 'diyan? Yung may ham sana kung hindi naman masakit sa loob mo..."

Lea quickly rolled her eyes and gave him a tight smile, "Sandali lang, kamahalan... I'll just get the pastry bread sa taas."

"Go, girl. Samahan mo na rin pala ng cheese... Yung pangmayaman. Thanks!"

And Lea couldn't help but to laugh but she eventually strode upstairs, leaving Vice alone in the kitchen.

While Vice is waiting, his eyes roam around the beautiful kitchen and eventually, his eyes landed at the kitchen's counter.

"Tignan mo nga naman talaga 'tong si Lea. Apakasosyal! Pati kusina may pa tv ang vakla at in all fairness, ang laki pa ah..." then Vice starts to check out the thing.

A moment later, Lea entered the kitchen with bread, ham, cheese, and jam in hands but her eyebrows knitted curiously when she saw Vice focusedly staring at something, "Bakla, anong ginagawa mo 'diyan?"

Vice's head jerks up, "Ano pa nga 'ba, 'edi binubuksan 'tong sosyal 'mong tv... Teka, paano 'ba 'to?" and Vice almost jumped in surprise the moment he touches the upper button and the front of the machine suddenly opens like a door, "... Ay petrang kabayo! Bakit may pinto yung tv gurl???"

Realization strikes, Lea's eyes rounded and instantly screeches him, "Gaga ka, Vice! Oven 'yan, hindi tv!!!"#

🤦