THIRTY

Human

While Lea is placing their one month old baby girl Andie in her crib, Aga suddenly enters the room and carefully stood behind her and when Lea turned around, she almost jumped in shock when Aga is there, standing silently.

"Jesus Christ! What are you doing there?! I almost had an heart attack, Aga!" Lea scowled in low voice, not wanting to wake their sleeping baby in the crib.

But Aga didn't say a word and Lea felt strange and bothered from his firm expression.

"You lease your temper to someone in social media, babes." he told, as a matter-of-factly.

And Lea already knew exactly what he is talking about, "It's just someone asked me something inappropriate and I just replied. That's all."

"Pero babes dapat hindi mo na pinatulan. I just know about it because of Chard. I haven't seen the post yet because I wanted you to tell me what really happened. Ano 'bang tinanong sayo?" he asked but she could feel the worry in his voice.

Lea let out a sigh, "Actually hindi siya tanong, basta I remember him tells me na OA raw ako at bakit hindi mo pa raw ako hiwalayan."

And that hits him. Aga was shock and mad at the same time but didn't make it too obvious, "Then what is your reply?"

"It's... It's just nothing, babes..." she uttered, hesitantly.

Aga sighed, smoothly sliding his hands on her arms, "Come on, babes. Tell me. Chard saw himself the said post and he said you curses the person on it."

Lea frowned, "Well that's true but it's nothing serious, it's just... Well I just typed and send this," then Lea lifted her phone, leveling his face and when Aga finally saw and read it, his eyes stretched explosively in shock.

"My God, babes! It's no doubt you're all-over in the internet!"

Lea chuckled but manage to shush him in silent, "Shh... You'll wake Andie, babes."

"Sorry," then Lea's lips curve widely when she suddenly felt her husband's arms snake around her waist, planted a kiss on her hair and said, "... Please, babes. If that happens again, please try to stop yourself from cursing them, okay? I know sila ang mali and it actually made me angry pero hindi ko maiwasang maawa dahil sa mga pamatay mong reply, babes." he joked, trying to ease and comfort his wife. And it perfectly did.

Lea giggled then sweetly pressed her head on his cheek, "I'll try." she kids and Aga groans silently.

"Babes naman e..."

Lea chuckled and carefully leans to the crib and kisses their baby's forehead before she looks up to him, "You know what... To make patol is human, and to make deadma is divine... And I'm human, babes. That's what human does." *Wink.#

A/N: Taray ng ate mo haha! Andddd, here's the content of the (fiction) tweet, babes! Yay! -_^

TWEET
@MsLeaSalonga
While Andie's taking a nap, why don't we have another #AskCoachLea session here?
|
@KulangSaAruga0000 Ang OA-OA namn kasi niyang si Lea. Malas ni Aga. Bkt hindi pa kasi kya siya hiwalayan ni Aga! Npakayabang pa! Grrrhh! #AskCoachLea
|
@MsLeaSalong replying to @KulangSaAruga0000 Your username suits you. Wait lang, block kita and you know what, GO F-CK YOURSELF!!!

🙈🙉🙊