EIGHTEEN

Who's the boss?

"Babes..." Lea softly calls in the process of shaking Aga's shoulder but he didn't move so she tries an attempt again and this time, Aga moves and groaned as he wakes up.

"Mm..."

Slowly, Aga finally opened his both eyes and saw his wife's smiling sweetly at him --- and he automatically knew what kind of smile is that.

"Babes I want some spaghetti with lots of pepper and also a taro flavoured juice with tapioca pearl, and oh! Blueberries also."

Oh, no...

Aga's forehead furrowed as he squits to see the clock and sigh before shifting back his look to her, "Babes... It's one in the morning..."

Lea frowned, "I know, but I want it now. I couldn't sleep because I was thinking of those. Please, babes..." Lea softly insisted, still shaking him out.

Aga drawbacks as he buried his face on the pillow, feeling really sleepy, "Babes, sarado na lahat ng bilihan ngayon..."

After that, a moment of silence fell in their atmosphere when Lea spoke up, again.

"So are you saying that you don't want to, is that it?" Lea stated coldly.

And in an instant, Aga raises his head to look at her, shockingly, "No, that's not wh--"

Lea raised her hand to stop him, rolling her eyes afterward, "Shh! Just say you don't want to! End this freaking discussion!"

Paktay ka umaga!

Aga breathe, trying to console the situation, "Babes--"

"Don't talk to me!" Lea abruptly cuts him off.

Standing snobbery in her feet, Lea took her pillow in her arms before facing her husband, giving him a childly cold look.

Aga's forehead creased, "Saan ka pupunta?"

"I'll sleep in the guest room and don't you dare try to stop me!" Lea declared and Aga's shoulders both fell knowing about the situation he was in.

He wanted to refuse but then he knew Lea. She'll definitely gets mad more if he refuses her wants.

Aga sighed exasperatedly before saying, "Okay..."

And that made Lea stopped and Aga came a little bit panic when he saw that she's now in verge of crying.

Deym hormones!

"So now you're ignoring me! And now you didn't care about me! Why are you being like this to me?" Lea emotionally said that makes Aga crazy and without any other choice left, Aga pulled himself out of the bed and started to fix himself.

"Okay, fine. I'm buying what you want just please, go back in here and take a rest..." Aga announced smoothly, motioning her to go back in their bed because after all, he doesn't want to make her wife upset especially with her condition now.

And just like that, Lea's mode shifted instantly as she grinned at him widely, showing off her whole set of teeth before she let the pillow she was hugging earlier fall on their bed then wrapped her both arms around Aga as she peppers him with sweet kisses,

"You're the best, babes!"

Babes, yung totoo?#

Ayos lang 'yan, dadth! 😂🤣😝