Where am I?

"Are they ok?"

"Pigsy, stop staring at their chest!"

Jade's eyes opened slowly to familiar voices arguing. When her eyes completely opened she saw a pig in her face.

"Hey beautiful goddess I..!" The talking pig was punched in the snout by the red head. She sat up and rubbed her hand trying to numb the pain. "Ouch! A woman like you shouldn't be that strong!"

Jade growled and shouted back at him. "That's what you get for being in someone's face when they wake up in a strange place!" Her voice was full of fire and her eyes held venom.

A blue fish man then approached the female, and helped her up. "I'm sorry for brother Pigsy's behavior, he's always like that around women."

"Well he should learn to respect women, instead of being a pervert." She was calmer thanks to the scaled man. "Do you know where you are?"

Jade shook her head and looked behind the two since she noticed some movement. A pure white horse with a teal mane and tail was standing behind the two.

The rider was a monk in a white robe and shaved head.

She tilted her head at him, thinking about who they are, she just needed one more clue to know who she's talking too.

"Who are you then?"

The female jumped when a third voice was heard. She turned with wide eyes to see a monkey, he was wearing a golden headband.

Jade backed up because she has never been that close to a man before. "Jade, m-my name is Jade." She answered quickly and nervously, she knew what the monkey king can do if he got angry.

"Wukong, you're scaring them." The monk got off the horse, which Jade now knew was a dragon. "Jade would you like to travel with us, until you get home?"

The woman smiled kindly at him, and nodded. "It'll be nice having someone who can really cook with us."

Jade deadpanned at the pig, and started walking. "Just because I'm a woman, doesn't mean I can just cook. You all should've met me when I was a teenager, if you thought the punch I gave you was hard, I had no control back then."

She smirked when Pigsy looked in fear, and Wukong did have to say he was impressed.

"Is that how you ended up with the scar across your nose?" Jade's face turned to Wu-Jing (I'm going off what I hear, I might call him Sandy instead.) seeing his curiosity. "I've had this scar since I was a baby. My mother never told me how I got it, but told me when I got it. But, I don't wanna talk about this thing."

Wukong studied her face to see if she was lying, and she wasn't but he made sure to keep an eye on her.

They continue walking through the forest.