Truth

Jade, Wukong, and Fruitie waited in the temple for a few minutes.

Jade was looking at her necklace in deep thought, she didn't knew she had to shatter it.

"Just shatter it, it was her dying wish."

She looked too Wukong in shock, she only told the monk. "You heard me and Tang talking?"

He nodded, and asked a question. "You said you didn't know how you got your scar but when. How do you know how you got it?"

"My mother kept a diary. I found it in her room when I was little." She then torn off her necklace and set it on the ground, and used a rock to smash the glass moon.

A piece of paper was in the center of the blue shards, after picking it up she opened it. "This is my mother's hand writing."

Wukong couldn't understand the language, like how Jade couldn't understand theirs.

The female read the letter out loud so he could hear what her mother wrote.

"Jade, if you're reading this, you just shattered the pendent. The diary you read was a fake, your brother didn't give you your scar. I wrote that to protect you, you're father didn't leave either. You're father was a rabbit demon with no name, he died trying to protect us. Your nose was grazed by a stray bullet. I'm sorry I haven't told you when I had the chance. Love, Mom."

Fruitie pointed too something on the back of the note. "There's something on the back!"

Jade flipped over the paper to see a picture, her mother was in it. She looked young and happy, next to her was a large black rabbit demon.

His blue eyes were smiling along with him as he held a small, red haired baby girl.

In front of her mother was a boy with black hair and blue eyes. "Who are they?"

Fruitie sat on Jade's shoulder and Wukong looked over the other. She pointed to the woman that looked too her. "That's my mother, the boy in the picture is my brother, the baby is me, and that rabbit demon is probably my father. "

She teared up seeing them happy before the whole scar thing, she turned into her demon form and slammed the photo on the ground.

"I knew she did it too protect me, but she didn't have to lie about my scar or my father's death. I hated both my brother and my father for no reason and..."

She started sobbing quietly, and the other two beings tried to calm her down.

Wukong pulled her face to look at him and looked directly in her eyes. "Calm down, you don't need to go on another rampage, and you don't need to mourn anymore!"

She turned back into a human, his hands moved from her face to her shoulders. "Thanks Wukong, I needed that."

Fruitie hugged the girl's cheek, and the three kept waiting in the temple.