Trust

I awoke again, the same feelings I had before. This time, there was no sleepy and worried Alex next to me...to hold me and make my problems melt. I looked around the room, the walls were splashed with something pink that once may have been red, the floor concrete...it was a dream...being with Alex..was a dream. I attempted to lift my left arm but something restricted it. Chains, chains covered my chest, arms, and legs. I felt my muscles tense as I heard steady slow footsteps grow loud. "Are you awake my slave?" I heard a familiar voice call. My sister..she did this to me....I felt a piercing pain wash throughout me,"You look so...conflicted and hurt...I LOVE IT!" She squealed with joy. My head felt like it weighed a ton, my legs were bloodied along with my hands. I choked "Please..." I trusted her. I trusted her with my LIFE! "You look so cute when you plead. Say it again." She said strictly, I was barely able to speak but managed "Please Alexa.." She chuckled, pulling her black leather jacket off revealing a pink tank top. Her hair up in a messy bun, her eyes shining devilishly. "I've always wanted to be an only child. And now" she chuckled "soon..I will be." She turned her back and started walking away. I felt worthless...helpless...a mistake.