Sarah and Alexa

"Alex! Thank god your back I was-" a girl said. I looked over to see...my sister. My sister Alexa. "Alice...?!" Her eyes began to water. It's been years since we've been separated. Her eyes were a vibrant green, her hair a dark brown...unlike my Dirty blonde hair and silver eyes. "Y-you know her?!" Alex said taken off guard. I chuckled "She's my sister." His blue eyes widened and confusion washed over his face. I lay there helpless but glad I was reconnected with Alexa. "What's all the-" a girl came from behind Alexa "ALICE!" Her face lit up when she smiled. Sarah...one of my best friends I thought I lost. I thought nothing could ruin this moment. I stand corrected.

~Flashback~

I burst through the front door of my home and rushed to me and my sisters room. "Alice! What's going on?! What's wrong?!" I quickly prepared a bag with clothes and necessities "Pack a bag we're getting out of here immediately!" I was too late "DROP WHAT YOUR DOING ALICE AND COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" Alexa's face filled with horror "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I muttered "I was born." The Candor authorities came and literally dragged me away from Alexa. My last words to her were that it'll be okay.

~End of flashback~