Candor.

The blank walls seemed to mock me. They mocked me with such perfection, and silence..something I wish I could be...perfect and silent. Blood stained my hands, sweat covered my body, and my heart was filled with rage. "Alice Epicott?" I heard a voice call. I flinched as the soft womanly voice pronounced my last name. I hated it. I hated my last name. I do not want any association with it. I opened my mouth to speak "Yes that is me." My voice hoarse from screaming for help. I looked up to see a elder lady with soft warm eyes and a smile on her face. "Welcome to Candor. Where telling the truth is permitted. My name Aliciana Cangough." I felt my eyes widen. I know her. She's my grandmother...I've heard my mother speak her name in vein. My body was weak..I felt fragile. "I didn't know..you were Candor." I spoke. Her facial expression turned into one of rage "HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME!" She boomed and slapped me. "I wasn't insulting you! I was just simply stating that I did not know you were Candor!" I yelled back. "Aleciana. Your being removed from the premises at once." A man called from the right of me. Her face grew into one of horror..I actually was glad to see her be removed by guards. The man came and sat in front of me "Hello, I'm Alex." He smiled. I avoided eye contact with him and looked down. "I'm not going to tell you. You'll just have to kill me." I said sternly. His face turned to confusion, "Tell me what? I'm divergent I'm here to get you out. Your not held here by legal laws so you can leave." He smiled. He had short straight blonde hair and green shimmering eyes. Perfection. Just what I needed.