Perfection and Silence

"I don't need help from a divergent." I said sternly. Alex's face grew soft "Please...let me help you." I knew him from somewhere...he was oddly familiar. I sighed and nodded. He smiled and unhooked me from the chains in the floor. I attempted to stand up but I was too weak. I attempted again and again "Please stop, I don't want to see you anymore hurt. Let me carry you." He bent down and picked me up as if I was nothing. I took a long last look at what I've been through as Alex carried me out of the holding cell.
~Flashback~
"Your so beautiful." My mother smiled. "That's a lie.." I muttered. She's not even my real mother. She has tried to kill me on several occasions. "Don't speak to me like that Alice." She said in a deep assuring voice. "I can speak to you how ever I want. I have no relation to you. You have attempted to kill me several times. You lucky your not in a holding cell at Candor."
~End of Flashback~
"Alice..?" Alex whispered. I snapped out of it "S-sorry I was...just in deep thought." He smiled a warm smile and said "I'm taking you to my house, we're almost there." I looked around...we were in faction less. This is where perfection and silence lives and breathes. This is where I needed to be...this is where I want to be. "We're not as perfect as we seem." Alex spoke softly, my cheeks grew hot "W-w-what?" He chuckled "I can read thoughts." I was surprised by this. I thought I was the only one.