Running

I chuckled and kissed Alex's cheek "T-thank you." He was caught off guard and smiled "For what?" How could he not know? He..was my everything. Without him I'm nothing. "Everything." I said feeling a welp in my throat go down. "Alice...?" I heard Alexa ask from across the room. I turned and looked at her, her messy brown hair in a bun her eyes vibrant "D-do you ever get t-tired of running? Running for no reason. They're not looking for you anymore. So why run?" Her eyes were cold...she's purposefully hurting me. "Shut up." I said sternly she smirked in return "Keep running from your problems, I could careless, but eventually they'll catch up to you." She stared me in the eyes "Shut. Up. Now." I uttered. "Allll the lies, you pretend they're nothing, you probably don't even love Alex! You always leave the ones you love! QUIT RUNNING!" She screamed at me. I quickly removed myself from my seat next to Alex and walked over to Alexa and gripped her face "DONT. YOU.EVER.SAY.I DONT LOVE ALEX. EVER. AGAIN.YOU HAVENT SEEN ME IN YEARS! HOW DO YOU KNOW MY LIFE?! YOU DONT!" I said through my teeth. Alexa's eyes filled with fear, I tightened my grip on her face "NEVER. SPEAK TO ME AGAIN." Alex came from behind me and pulled me away from her "ALEX LET ME GOOO!" I struggled, he pulled me close to his chest, I bursted into furious tears. Alexa sat in her seat smirking while I cuddled with Alex. "I'll be right back." I said heading towards my bed room. I lied. I wouldn't be back. I quickly packed my clothes into a bag and opened my window in my room then Alex came in "Alice-" he stood there staring at me "Your....running?" He was hurt. I hurt him. I'm such a terrible person "I don't want to hurt you anymore." I burst into tears once again.