wait.. your ex is jeff the killer?

A/N: i am super happy you guys are here! I have this stupid idea that I want to write so here it goes...

Y/n pov

Peter and I were walking home when I heard a russle in the Bushes. I ignored it at first but felt as if someone were watching me. The hair on the back of my neck stood up. That's when I realised he was following us.

I stopped and faced the direction of the movement. Peter quickly did to to see what i was looking at.

"You can come out now moron. I know you're there Jeffrey."

A tall boy with black hair popped out of a bush. Peter slightly cringed at the sight of him since he looked paler the  anyone he's ever seen, basically white. He had no eye lids and a massive smile carved into his cheeks.

"What? Not happy to see me doll?"

Peter let out a low growl, his distaste for this creepy looking guy rising. He examined the guy, sizing him up.

"I told you stop following me." I folded my arms and scowled at him. "Come on baby, I said I was sorry." I huffed under my breath. "Oh yeah, totally, like how you were sorry last time."

"Hey, she said leave her alone." Peter stepped infront of me between me and Jeff. I tugged his arm "wait, Peter let me handle this." He frowns and steps back.

"Who the hell is this?" Jeff finally taking notice if Peter. "I'm her boyfriend." Jeff scanned me and Peter. He grew angry quickly "You're cheating on me?"

I raised my voice to him "no, I broke up with you when I found out you were fucking Jane!" He started pulling out his knife. "Oh really fucking mature Jeff, taking the easy way out, again."

He let his knife hang instead of pointing it at Peter and me. Peter was still trying to step forward but I kept stopping him. "I dont want you and you clearly never wanted me."

Jeff's eyes filled with heart break suddenly "how could you say that? You're my everything."

I just turned and pulled Peter along with me "you should've thought about that before. I hope the sex was worth it, good bye Jeff."

Jeff didn't follow anymore, he just stood there as Peter and I took off. As soon as we were far enough away I grunt screamed loudly into my hands. "I fucking hate him!"

Peter became concerned and lightly gripped my hands pulling them down from my face. "I'm sorry darling, is there anything I can do to help?" I shook my head. "No, he's just some psycho. I always fall for the crazy ones you know? Not that I'm calling you crazy just-" He pulled me into a hug.

"I know y/n, it's okay. I have a feeling he won't be bothering you much longer." Peter took me home after that.

When I got there we said our goodbyes before I got ready for bed and crawled into my sheets. They were cold and silky, it made me feel so alone. I began to sob quietly for a little while when memories of Jeff and I came back.

I haven't seen him since highschool, after all the choas in my life happened. He was "Jeffrey woods" gamer nerd kid with greasy black hair and pine scented cologne. Back before he killed Mr. And Mrs. Woods. Back before he was Jeff the killer.

-flash back-

"So what are we doing today nerd?" Jeff asked and I grunted at him. "Don't call me that!"

"What? You don't like it when I call you a nerd?" I rolled my eyes at him.

He got an evil smirk on his face. "What?" He got closer to me.

"Oh fuck off, no!" It was too late he began digging his fingers lightly into my sides causing me to tense up. It sent uncomfortable tickles throughout my body and I couldn't help but giggle. I struggled and kicked to get him off.