The Cabin

Tk and Lucy drove the few hours out into the country and into the forest. There was a unease in both their stomachs. The sun was setting again some how making it worse. It didn't matter if it was morning or not, it always felt like midnight in these woods. The car grew cold enough that they flicked the heater on.

The road turned to gravel which turned to dirt and then nothing but a vague path. After about an hour of driving they arrived at this nice looking cabin in the middle of the woods. It was nicely kept, well cleaned and even a fresh new layer of paint on the porch. However it's atmosphere was uncanny.

Tk opened there door and was met with freezing cold. They grabbed there jacket quickly.

"This place is.. haunting."

Lucy nodded getting there strange weapons from the back.

"I know hun but the cops won't do a thing I'm sure and we need to figure out what's happening in there."

Tk nodded in agreement. The two of them began sneaking around the cabin getting an idea of what they were looking for. It didn't seem like anyone was home. The knocked on the door and no one answered. Lucy dared to open the door even though TK tried to stop her.

Lucy then took charge sneaking into the cabin to find someone snoring on the couch. It was peter no doubt sleeping off that medication. Once Lucy was aware she motioned for tk to come in with the hand gun from earlier. Then Lucy spoke in a commanding voice.

"Wake up! Tell us what you done with y/n!"

Peter srung up out of his sleep immediately defensive.

"What the hell are y-"

He tries to make a step closer before realizing the gun in tks hand. A look of concern spreads across his face as he steps back.

"Woah, woah calm down.."

Lucy frowns and crosses her arms

"Where is y/n!"

Peter scowls and balls his hands

"She's not here.. she's with.. him"

"Whose him huh?"

"Jeff! Don't you guys know anything? She left me but I'm going to get her back. She's supposed to be mine and mine alone."

He speaks with conviction while clutching his shirt at his chest.

"I don't believe you. Where is she in this house?"

Lucy insists. This makes Peter frustrated espically since the mood stabilizer was nearly out of his system.

"I don't fucking know you useless whore. If you want you can look around but I don't have the time to dick around with you morons.."

His voice shifts from aggressive to longing.

"I have to find her."

Tk and Lucy look at each other. Tk seems to be convinced.

"Well after all we've heard of Jeff Lucy.."

Tk mentions trying to see if Lucy agrees. Lucy nods.

"Were at least looking around"

Peter makes a waving gesture with his hand to indicate his disinterest in them snooping around. It was the least of his issues. Lucy wanders around the kitchen then noticing the strange box from earlier.

"Whats this?"

She lifts it. Peters tone becomes slightly frantic but mostly irrated.

"Don't touch that!"

Her hands turn the box.

"Why not?"

Tk asks as Lucy looks at the contents

"You two have no idea what you're getting yourselves into here. This is more than some stupid kidnapping."

They both look at Peter with curiosity in there eyes.

"What do you mean"

Peter opens his mouth to speak but then stops

"I'm not going to tell you two idiots anything"

Tk waves the gun slightly to encourage Peter to speak. Peter rolls his eyes.

"Fine. You two are just.. whatever. Y/N used to be a creepypasta. Jeff was her.."

He shivers at the word

"Her boyfriend."

Tk nods

"I knew her boyfriend was a psycho but a creepypasta? I didn't even know that was real. I thought they were just myths and legends."

Peter rolls his eyes

"Can I explain or are you going to keep interrupting? It goes deeper. Those ugly creepypastas are keeping her hostage and they're evil. Lately I've been hearing this voice in my head. Not like the normal ones. He told me his name was Zalgo. He told me he was trying to defeat slenderman to stop what he was putting the world through. He wants to use me as a vessel for that. Once these stupid pills wear off that box will help me become a vessel and help me find y/n since mortals can't find the mansion she's been kidnapped to.

He sighs

"It's crazier than I am even. I've dealt with my own monsters for awhile and I have no problem fighting hers."

"Wow that's alot to take in. Magic? Creepypastas? Killers?"

*tk sits down placing the gun next to them and then putting there head in there hands.*

"So will go will you to find y/n"

Lucy states. Peter shakes his head.

"No, no, no im not taking you two with me"

Lucy picks the gun up

"You don't have much of a choice"

"Fine. But I can't read the map till the meds go away."

"That's fine. We can wait."

Tk, Lucy and peter all sat in silence for the next hour and a half as they waited. Eventually the lid of the box turned into a map of sorts. Peter nearly jumps out of his seat announcing it.

"I can see it!"

he shouted before running around grabbing things. He grabbed his jacket and shoes and a bag for what was left in the box. Tk and Lucy barely had enough time to run after him out the door.

"Slow down!"

Lucy shouted as they all rushed outside. Peter was met with the annoying reality that he had to go with these two. Peter grumbled but walked quickly instead of running. They didn't speak much as the woods were cold and daunting. Peter didn't mind he was used to the night and the shadows. After all he was the predator. Lucy was okay with it although I creeped her out. Tk had there hand firmly on Lucy

"Tk stop it."

She said trying to brush tks hand off. Tk looked up with wide eyes.

"Please?"

Lucy sighed and held tks hand for the walk

The closer they got the quieter the woods became, the darker, the more that sickening feeling in your stomach would get. Tk almost threw up at one point.

Eventually the approached a large, white mansion but it looked abandoned. It was rotting on the outside, parts of it had fallen off, all the windows were smashed and there was vines and moss growing all over it.

"There it is.. slenderman mansion..

The three of them approached the door and Peter's the one to knock. The door slowly opens and they mention they're looking for y/n

"Y/n?"