a Bitter Sweet Reunion

Y/p pov

"Y/n! W-what are y-y-you doing here?!" Toby exclaimed as he reached his arm out towards me.

"I-i was trying to get away from my ex." I feel a slight surge of anxiety like I needed to run.

It took a few seconds of double-takes before I felt settled enough to stay. Peter might catch up now but Toby wouldn't let me be taken by him.

"What? I-i thought you and J-jeff figured e-everything out. He said h-he was bringing you b-b-back to the m-mansion!"

I scoffed while continuing to scope the area for Peter. "Is that what he told you? That we were together?"

I finished surveying the area and made eye contact with him. "Jeff and I haven't been together since I left Tobes"

He looked around where I was staring before. "T-then who a-are you running f-from?"

I take another glance back at the trees behind me, expecting Peter to jump out at any moment. "My boyfriend Peter but I think I lost him.."

Where did he go? I swear I could hear him gaining on me. Is he still watching me or did I lose him?

I realize the long silence between Toby and me before I round my thoughts back to him. "What are you doing here?"

He chuckled "y/n the m-mansion i-isn't f-far from here." He pointed in, what im assuming, was the direction of the mansion.

That's when I heard a few footsteps coming closer and I got defensive. I was holding my breathe when two familiar dorks popped out of the bush.

"Masky? Hoodie?" My smile grew large at the reunion. My favorite three debs! I never thought id see them again after I left the mansion.

"Y/n?!" Hoodie ran towards me and wrapped his arms around me tightly.

"Dude I can't breathe!" I heaved through the tight hug. He loosened the hug but didn't let go.

Toby and Masky joined in the hug as well.

"Where did you go? You left without saying goodbye." Masky said gruffly.

As we all pulled away from the hug I looked shamefully at the ground. "I'm sorry, I had to go. I shouldn't even be here right now but my boyfriend kidnapped me."

Mask and Hoodie looked confused. "But I thought Toby said you guys figured everything out."

I started to feel a little irritated, going around in circles. "For the love of God! Jeff and I broke up after he fucked Jane. That's why I left."

Toby looked like he was about to ask more questions when I heard a scream. I turned towards the noise and without thinking and led the boys towards the sound.

We jumped over a few logs and ran through the thick brush for a few minutes before we found Peter and Jeff fighting. Jeff had peter pinned underneath him, blood lust in his eyes. He raised his knife towards Peter's throat and pressed it.

"Go to s-"

"No!" I shoved Jeff off of Peter quickly.

Jeff landed against a log with a rough thud. He lay stunned. Everyone was now looking at Peter who was regaining his composure. Peter sat up neatly and smiled sweetly at me.

"Oh darling, you saved me." He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a very unwanted hug. I struggled a little to get out of it but his grip was tight.

"Don't mention it." I rolled my eyes.

"What the hell! I was trying to save you from this guy." Jeff stood up and brushed the dead leaves off of his pants.

"She's mine!" Peter squeezed me tighter and I could feel my rage boiling.