CH:3

As Tsunade left Hiruzen looked at the dead body of Danzo. So Jiraiya how do you suggest we proceed from now.

"I say we burn his body so there is no evidence left, we can tell the civilians Naruto and Danzo died and there body's are missing." said jiraiya.

"It's a good idea villagers hate for Naruto will outweigh the concern for Danzo sama." added Itachi.

"Who even care for the old fart anyway?" asked Kakashi.

Everyone had a little chuckle at this. Hiruzen then ruffled his hair and said ROOT still cares for him.

If he is dead then the seal he placed on them must start disappearing we can add them to Anbu and let kids join academy later when they are grown up suggested Jiraiya.

"Itachi bring the ROOT shinobi in my office, Kakashi odder council to meet me in 10 min, Cat you remove any evidence from the office and dispose his body" ordered Hiruzen.

All the Anbu's left for the task you were given.

"Jiraiya you will come in between the meeting telling that you have found out Tsunade had a kid who is three years old." Said Hiruzen.

"What good will it do? asked Jiraiya.

"There are two reasons (1) Naruto will get the respect he deserve. (2) They will forget about Naruto quickly.

What do you mean by that? asked Jiraiya.

Ohh Village does not no the name of Naruto they call him demon, So they forget about demon. Now do you get it?

Jiraya simply nodded.

Kakashi came into the room informing that the council has arrived.

Hiruzen left for the meeting with Kakashi.

Hiruzen reached the meeting and found both civilian and shinobi section sitting waiting for him.

Hiruzen: Sorry to summon you all here suddenly but we have just received the news that Naruto Uzumaki as well Danzo are missing from village, we are suspecting that they are kidnapped or dead.

As this statement left the mouth of Hiruzen. Civilians started to celebrate. Shinobi side also celebrate except Nara, Hyuga, Inuzuka, Akimichi Uchiha clan head.

Shikaku got annoyed after seeing all this.

WHAT IS TO CELEBRATE OUR VILLAGE JUST LOST A KID AND VETERAN? shouted Nara clan leader.

Civilian1: What do you mean by kid he was a demon. Dazo was a small sacrifice for village to be free from demon.

Kakashi on hearing this lost it, he jumped with his lightning infused in his hand to kill the civilian but was stopped by Fugaku.

Fugaku: Calm down kid they don't know the difference between a scroll and kunai. You can't explain idiots.

This statement started a conflict between civilian and shinobi side.

Hiruzen released his killing intent to calm them down.

Fugaku: This is a big problem Kyūbi was protecting other villages from attacking us but now they have nothing to fear. If they have the kid and he is alive It's over for our village.

Shikaku: True boy must hate us for how he has been treated.

Fugaku: You can't blame the kid now can you?

Hiruzen: His parents must be turning in their graves after seeing how you all treated their legacy. Just hope no body revive them or it will be even worst then Kyūbi  attack.

Civilan2: His parents cant be that strong.

Hiruzen: Ohhh you have no idea how dangerous they are, They had a bounty of 500 million ryō on their head combined.

Fugaku: Who were they?

It's a SS+ secret it can not be disclosed under any situation. Said Hiruzen in serious tone.

As all this was going on a smoked popped and came Jiraiya he went to Hiruzen and whispered something to him. After which he stood behind Hiruzen.

Hiruzen: We have received a very important news from Jiraiya, Stating that he has found out Tsunade  has given birth to the heir of SENJU clan, He is of three years as off now.

Everyone had there jaws on the floor. Nara "Troublesome blonde".

Civilian3: We have a festival now The demon is dead and SENJU clan finally has a hire.

Tsume: I am not doubting your ability Jiraiya sama but are you 100% sure.

Jiraiya: I am sure as I have seen the kid with my own eyes.

That removed any doubt from mind everyone.

Civilan2: So when do we get to meet him.

Jiraiya: You will have to wait quit a time as Tsunade does not plan on returning to village in near future.

Homura: She has no right to do that. she must bring back the kid so he could be made strong for the village.

Jiraiya: You said it once don't repeat it someone said the same to Tsunade now he is dead. She is very protective of her kid she will not hesitate to kill if kid is in the danger. What can you teach the kid?

That statement shut him up for good.

"Well he is my Godson so I will train him better than you ever can imagine." stated Jiraiya

WITH TSUNADE AND SHIZUNE

Tsunade and Shizune reached Uzumaki compound.

Tsunade looked at the sleeping Naruto and smiled.

I don't understand how can they hurt such a cute kid. Said Shizune.

"Revenge can make people blind Shizune" Said Tsunade. 

Now we will look after him and make sure nothing bad happens to him. said Tsunade.

Tsunade carrying Naruto entered the compound but Shizune was stopped by the barrier.

Tsunade gave permission to Shizune then she was able to enter.

"Uzumaki sealing in no joke" said a stunned Shizune.

Tsunade just smiled to her comment and entered the house.

The House was huge with 5 bedroom 4 washrooms 1 dining room 1 lobby and 7 training grounds which were bucker build.

Naruto started to wake up and looked at the unfamiliar surrounding then looked at Tsunade.

"Good Morning okaachan" Naruto said with a bright smile.

Good morning Naru kun Said Tsunade with here equally bright smile.

This is your new home Naru kun? Are you hungry? Asked Tsunade.

Naruto's stomach growled and answered that question for here. Naruto was now blushing out off embarrassment.

Tsunade saw this and started laughing.

When was the last time you ate Naruto kun asked Shizune.

Ohhh I ate recently just a week ago from dumpster. Said sheepishly Naruto.

Tsunade stopped laughing and looked at Naruto who was avoiding looking into her eye's.

Shizune prepare every dish you know. We will celebrate Naruto's welcome to Senju clan Said Tsunade scratching under ears of Naruto which made him purr. Tsunade and Shizune cooed at the scene.

=====================================================    

To be continued........