CH:19

Naruto Ino and Hinata were leaving after they ate ramen, when they saw a square rock on the road. Naruto gave the signal to the girls to keep ignoring it, He knew it was Konohamaru and his friend so he decided to have fun with them. Naruto and girls 瞬身の術­ (Shunshin no Jutsu). On top of the building as they observed the confused kids. Naruto was laughing seeing the kids confused. The voice gained the focus of the kids.

"I found you boss." Said Konohamaru.

Naruto came down from the roof and landed in front of them.

How have you been Konohamaru, Udon, and Moegi. Naruto asked smiling at the kids.

We are good boss answered Konohamaru. Are they your girlfriend Boss said Konohamaru pointing at Hinata and Ino.

Yes they are. said Naruto with a grin girls had an small blush on there face.

Nice choice boss, I was worried about you will choose the girl with big forehead and pink hair. said Konohamaru.

They all instantly knew who Konohamaru was talking about. Ino laughed but asked Konohamaru not to make fun of her friend.

So you were saying that I have a big forehead.

Konohamaru slowly turned his head to see a shinigami.

Konohamaru did the only logical thing possible at that time, He ran away with his friends behind him. Sakura ran after them.

Naruto and others slowly followed him as he did not wanted to see his little brother get hurt.

As they approached they saw a man holding Konohamaru by his collar. Naruto moved quickly kicking the man and held Konohamaru near his chest. The boy in catsuit flew and hit the wall hard.

The blond kunoichi was shocked to see the state of his brother. She was about to take her fan to attack but was stopped by a clone of the boy.

Naruto looked at the girl and asked her to stand down.

She did as she did not had any other option.

Naruto then went and healed the boy in catsuit.

Once he was healed. He thanked the blond and apologised for his action. As all this was going on a red head kid observed this from tree hanging upside down.

 Naruto looked the kid in eyes.

KIT THAT BOY THERE IS A JINCHURIKI. I CAN SENSE BY BROTHER IS SEALED INSIDE HIM. THE SEAL IS NOT STABLE, I DOUBT THAT BOY WOULD BE STABLE.

Naruto nodded but he was excited to meet a kid like him.

The boy teleported in front of Naruto.

He looked at the the two kids from Sunagakure. 

You guys disgrace the name of our village said the red head.

Naruto looked at how he treated his teammate and did not liked it but he was not going to judge him.

The red head boy then turned toward Naruto.

What is your name asked the red head.

My name is Naruto Senju what's yours.

I am Suna no Gaara.

Naruto nodded in acknowledgement.

Mother wants your blood said Gaara.

I didn't Ichibi had mommy kink Naruto thought in his mind.

She can come after me but I guarantee my mother will come after her. Said Naruto with a smirk.

The two kids behind Gaara paled on thought of facing a sannin.

 We will see about that with that sand sibling left but not before Blond kunoichi gave Naruto a flying kiss.

Naruto returned the favor with a wink.

Naruto then turned toward his friends and warned them not to engage the red head in fight.

Naruto's tone left no room for arguments.

Time Skip.

Naruto was excited as today was the day of Chūnin Senbatsu Shiken.

Naruto got ready ate his breakfast kissed his mother goodbye and left for the examination.

Naruto entered the building not giving a single fuck about the Genjutsu. He walked passed the kids to third floor. he reached the room. He found Itachi waiting in the room. Itachi saw Naruto and smiled. He then send him to main room.

Naruto entered the room he felt the killer intent from people. He walked pass them like it was nothing and sat on the corner table.

Slowly teams from Konohagakure started coming. Naruto saw people releasing their killer intent to scare his friend.

Naruto released his killer intent and everyone was having a hard time breathing. He slowly lifted his killer intent and room was quite.

He got grateful looks from his friends. 

An ash-grey hair man with  onyx eyes approached the teams and told them how he was a veteran and had card which had information on them.

Naruto looked at the sand siblings and called the girl.

Hey greeted Naruto. The girl nodded and gave her name as Temari.

Naruto asked her if there village gave the information on people's mission.

No, Its kept hidden said Temari.

Then how come that guy has report on Gaara's mission. asked Naruto.

I don't know was the answer he got.

Temari did not knew what got on her but she suddenly sat on Naruto's lap.

Naruto was shocked but did not mind it.

He put his arm around her waist as he leaned and kept his head on Temari's shoulder.

Temari was known to bold but this shocked here brother's too.

As this was going on a smoke popped in the room and came out Ibiki Morino.

Naruto knew him as he did hunting mission for him and brought back his brother who was now in prison for stealing from the village.

As everybody sat on there respected seat they got paper Naruto saw the question and knew it was a test to cheat: either copy from one of the few genin that can answer the questions or from one of the chūnin embedded with the examinee. Naruto did not had to much effort as a 1000 year old fox told him every answer.

Naruto was done in 15 mins so decided to sleep.

He woke up to Ibiki shaking him for last question.

He straitened his back and looked him in the eyes with confidence.

They are first warned that, if they answer the question incorrectly, they will not be allowed to take the exams ever again; if they forfeit - which also disqualifies the rest of their team - before hearing the question, they will be allowed to retake the exams another time by Ibiki.

Out of the 157 student 58 left.

================================================================================

To be continued........