CH:20

You all pass there is no 10th question it was a test if a genin is willing to face the unknown of the tenth question, they are ready to be a chūnin explained Ibiki.

There were protest from the student calling the test unfair.

There is nothing fair in a life of a shinobi we kill people for money the soon you learn it the better is it for you said Ibiki.

As this was going on window shattered and came in young woman who was of slender frame. She has light brown, pupil-less eyes. Her hair - black with a blue tint in the manga and violet in the anime - is styled in a short, spiky, fanned-out ponytail. She usually wears a custom-made outfit that is crafted of thin metal mesh to fit the lines of her body, that covers her from neck to thigh. Over this, she typically wears a tan overcoat with a purple in-seam and a pocket on each side, a dark orange mini-skirt, a dark blue belt, and pale grey shin guards. In addition to the typical forehead protector, she also wears a small pendant that looks like a snake fang.

You let 58 pass you must be getting old Ibiki if you cant intimidate kids don't worry I will cut the number in half  Said the women.

She looked at the students as her eyes landed on the Naruto she squeal as she ran and hugged the kid as she buried his face in her chest.

Naruto hugged her back. He was getting glares from the boys as they wanted to be in Naruto's position.

It's been a while Gaki said the woman.

Last time I saw you was when you were bulling Kakashi nii. Anko oneesan. Naruto said with a smile.

I wasn't bulling him said Anko.

You tied him on the chair and burned his book in front of him. Naruto answered.

Ohh that's what he gets ignoring his hot girlfriend said Anko with a sigh.

Anko then looked at the student and said report on Forty-Fourth Training Ground with in a hour or you are disqualified.

Anko and Naruto Shunshin away.

Everyone was shocked but moved slowly.

Naruto reached the ground with Anko.

Anko-nee Orochimaru is here said Naruto in a serious tone.

Anko was shocked but she knew better to question Naruto.

I will go and inform Hokage you wait here.

Naruto told what he was told.

After few minutes the candidate started appearing.

As everyone was there.

Gaara approached Kabuto.

Give me information on Naruto Senju demanded Gaara. 

Everyone wanted to know about the blond.

Naruto did not mind his information being given as he could judge how good was the spy.

Kabuto put chakra in paper and Information came and he read it.

Naruto Senju, Son of legendary sannin Tsunade Senju, hier of Senju clan, Student of Itachi Uchiha and Jirayiya of the Sanin. Mission report 50 D rank, 50 C rank, 100 A rank, 25 S rank, 1 SS rank.

As the information was released Naruto appeared behind Kabuto and in a single slash beheaded him.

This caused chaos to erupted Naruto did not mind it. He brought out a sealing scroll and sealed Kabuto's body.

As Anko appeared she saw Naruto covered in blood and everyone pale except a red head who looked excited.

What did you do Naruto. asked Anko.

Nothing just killed a spy replied Naruto.

How did you know that he was a spy one of the contastant.

My SS rank mission is a SSS class village secret. Nobody knows about it except Hokage sama and Itachi-nii. There in record of it, nothing has been mentioned about it in any written document there was report submitted about it. If he had this information he must have most off the village secrets. Said Naruto.

True he had information on our village to he knew about Gaara and his mission detail said Temari.

Everyone nodded Naruto gave the scroll to Anko.

Anko briefs the candidates on their objectives for the second portion of the Chūnin Exams. The test is structured such that at least half the teams will be eliminated. Before entering the Forest of Death, all teams will be given either a heaven or an earth scroll. Once inside the forest, the genin must take the other scroll from another team. Only those that make it to the tower in the centre of the forest with both scrolls will advance to the next stage of the exams. Anko hands out the scrolls and opens the forest gates.

Naruto got the heaven scroll.

As soon as he entered the forest Naruto went for Sunagakure team which was right next to him.

He put them in Genjutsu. Then used Kotoamatsukami to get the scroll from them. He knocked them out by a karate chop.

He got earth scroll from them and made his way to center of the forest.

He was not worried about Orochimaru as Itachi  was in the forest he could sense him. 

 So he went to the middle of the ground opened the scroll.

Kakashi came out it. telling him that he had passed in record breaking time of one hour and that now he had to wait for the exam to finish. He also got the current situation on Orochimaru. He wanted to help Itachi but he was not allowed to leave so he went to a room in there and started to meditate.

As he did that his sensory vision increased so he guided Itachi to Orochimaru by the help of Kurama.

Naruto made a link with Itachi and kurama for meeting purpose.

Itachi made his toward Sasuke as according to Naruto the pedosnake was after his brother.

As he reached there he found Sakura unconscious and Sasuke and Sai hurt.

Itachi started to attack the pedo as dodged. Itachi summoned his crows to battle with snake as he activated his mangekyou sharingan and put him in Tsukuyomi.

The snake had hard time escaping it but escaped.

Naruto was unable to sense him. which means he was outside the village.

Naruto then relaxed knowing everyone was safe from pedo he went to sleep.

================================================================================

To be continued....................