CH:11

Naruto reached the training ground he found Itachi standing in the middle of the ground with Hiruzen.

"What are you doing here Jiji?" asked Naruto.

"Nothing much Naruto I came hear to see the test Itachi is about to take I want to see how much you have grown." Said Hiruzen.

"What test are you talking about Jiji" Asked slightly confused Naruto.

"Naruto Its test to see if you worthy of being genin 60% of the students who pass academy fail this test. Its too remove the weeds." explained Itachi.

"So what do I have to do" asked Naruto.

"You will have to take this bell from me. All moves are legal except Kurama chakra." Said itachi.

Naruto took the his stance Itachi did the same. Hiruzen signaled. Naruto started channeling chakra to his feet and hand. In a blink of a eye Naruto appeared near Itachi while swinging a punch. Itachi backflipped and  dodged the punch. The punch connected to the ground and created a crater.

Itachi whistled after seeing the damage. Itachi did hand sign "火遁・炎弾­ (Katon: Endan)" as the flame bullet made its way toward Naruto. Naruto quickly made hand sign "火遁・炎弾­ (Katon: Endan)" Naruto made a wall out of water witch neutralized Itachi's move but covered the ground with steam. It started to burn skin. 

Naruto made his hand seal "影分身の術­ (Kage Bunshin no Jutsu)" Naruto made 10 clones and scattered them across the ground with all 10 of them using sharingan It was unable to move undetected.

Clone saw the moment in steam it popped and the information went real Naruto who motioned clone to attack.

Clones rushed in the steam. As they approached near Itachi he exploded Killing Naruto's clone in the process.

"What was that" shouted Naruto.

Itachi took this opportunity and punched Naurto in the gut which brought him to his knees. Itachi was about to deliver an axe kick to Naruto's head. As his foot was about to touch Naruto's head Naruto went poof. As soon as this happened vines came out of the ground and captured both of his leg.

Itachi was about to make a hand sign when two chains from came from side and tied his hand. Now Itachi was suspended in the air with both his hands and legs tied up.

As steam cleared Hiruzen found Itachi stranded in the air and Naruto standing in front of Itachi with a smug look on his face.

But this changed when Itachi went poof.

Dammit I almost had him. Shouted Naruto in frustration. He started doing hand signs but was stopped as Itachi punched naruto in temple. Witch blacked out Naruto.

Itachi held Naruto from falling face first in the ground.

Naruto has improved a lot but he still lack battle experience. Said Itachi.

True but he passed the challenge he took the bell from you. said Hiruzen with a grin.

Itachi checked his belt and found that there was no bell. Then he looked at Naruto's hand which was tightly shut Into a fist. Itachi opened the fist to find the bell in it.

When did he take it Hokage sama. When you started the fight and took the stance Naruto put you in Kotoamatsukami he took the bell from you or should I say you gave it to him, he took the bell but still wanted a fight so he erased your memmory.

Naruto has truly outsmarted me. Said Itachi with a proud smile on his face.

Itachi leave Naruto with Tsunade and come in my office for official report said Hiruzen.