CH:14

Naruto woke up a little late this morning after yesterdays incident. He blushed a little after recalling the scene. 

Naruto went down to get something to eat.

"Good morning Okaasan." Naruto cheerfully greeted his mother. Which she retuned with equal enthusiasm.

He found Jiraiya sitting next to her with a shit-eating grin on his face.

Naruto greeted him as he sat on table and started to eat his breakfast. As he was in middle of his breakfast.

"Where were you last night Naruto" Asked Jiraiya. witch caused Naruto to choke on his food.

Tsunade and Jiraiya were barely controlling laugh.

Naruto looked at his mother and Jiraiya . Their expression told that they new everything.

Naruto sighed and asked "How much did you see."

"Enough to make a new book." Said Jiraiya which made Tsunade bonked him in the head.

You will not use my kid for research of your books. Scolded Tsunade.

Jiraiya sadly nodded.

  Naruto I know we had our talk when you were 11 but I did expect you to move so fast. Said Tsunade with grin.

Well I didn't think it would happen this quick but you she is a very shy girl if I did made first move she would have kept it hidden for years. Explained Naruto.

So what's here name ? asked Tsunade.

"Her name is Hinata Hyūga she is the heiress of the Hyūga clan."

So my gaki scored a princess, Way to go kid. Said Jiraiya who had anime tears falling from his eyes.

We already know you are going to have more than one mate Naruto, According to kurama so you have to respect and love them equally. Don't let them question my parenting. Said Tsunade in a serious tone.

Naruto Nodded.

WELL WHAT EVER NARUTO DID YESTERDAY WAS FROM THE BOOK JIRAIYA GAVE HIM.

Nice going partner said Naruto in his mind.

Tsunade turned toward Jiraiya who was scared for his life. He got up and started running with Tsunade chasing him.

Naruto and Kurama had silent prayer for Jiraiya then they left.

Naruto met Itachi on training ground.

Naruto we are going on a C rank mission today we are going to hunt a rough ninja he has escaped with some village documentation. We are not 100% sure what is in the files. Our mission rank will change if the documentation is found important. Meet me at gate in 10:00 mins. 

Naruto went home prepared some scroll with kunai, shuriken, demon shuriken and some food pill. He hung his katana on his shoulder and left for the gate.

Itachi was already there waiting for him. Itachi checked Naruto's supply and weapons he was carrying after inspecting everything was fine. They left for the last known location.

They covered quite a distance in a small amount of time reached the village in small amount of time. 

"木分身の術­ (Moku Bunshin no Jutsu)" Naruto made 10 wooden clone and spread them across the area.

Naruto and Itachi entered the village in search of the nin. After a few minutes naruto got a message from one the clone that they found someone running outside the village.

Naruto informed Itachi about the situation. Itachi took quick action and asked Naruto's clone to follow them as they cut off his exit rout.

Naruto's clone did as instructed.

Naruto and Itachi cut off the running nin's path.

Surrender and hand over the documents and return to village with us. Maybe Hukage sama will spare you. Said Itachi.

(写輪眼のイタチ, Sharingan no Itachi) so they sent Anbu after me. Laughed the man.

Come with us our face the consequences. Said Naruto.

You should keep quit when adults are talking. scoffed In Ninja.

As ninja started making hand sign. Naruto appeared behind him.

雷切­ (Raikiri)  Naruto chopped the neck of the ninja.

Naruto was stunned as he did not wanted to kill the man. He was sure that he kept his chakra at lowest.

Naruto suddenly started nauseating. He was about to fall but Itachi caught him.

Naruto looked Itachi in eyes with tears flowing from his.

I didn't mean to kill him nii-san I had my chakra at lowest it was not suppose to kill him.

Itachi looked Naruto and comfort him as it was his first kill.

Naruto till now u have trained with some of the strongest in the ninja world he was no match for you. Said Itachi.

Naruto remember in world It's kill or be killed Shinobi in word is a noble profession we fight kill even die to protect or loved ones. If you would have not killed him and he would have sold the information then there would have bee serious casualty on our side. Said Itachi.

Naruto took the advice to his heart.

Now lets return to the village Naruto said with the smile.

Naruto followed him back.

As they reached village gates Itachi asked Naruto to go home as he goes to Hokage to give the reports and document.

Naruto left and Itachi Shunshin into Hiruzen's office.

Itachi reached in office and explained what had happened to Hiruzen. He felt bad for Naruto then he looked at the documents and he was glad Naruto killed the Ninja.

Itachi this mission is turned into an S class mission. Said Hiruzen.

May I know the reason why Hokage sama asked Itachi.

This document have the name of our spies in it. If an enemy got hand on this It would have been over for our village. Itachi nodded.

Hokage sama I request from now on you give me and Naruto missions above B rank as low rank will dull Naruto he need to understand how the world works. He has stayed to protected till now.

Hiruzen agreed.

Naruto as he reached home.

Tsunade welcomed him.

He ran and hugged tsunade tightly and told what all has happened in mission.

He was expecting Tsunade to scold him but to its contrary Tsunade praised him.

She explained if he would have not not done what he did it would have put Itachi's and his own life at risk.

Tsunade then told him how she had developed PTSD from letting Dan, the man she loved, bleeding out in her arms during a battle was incredibly traumatic and scarred her but she got over it seeing the condition of Naruto when he was a kid.

Naruto hugged her and promised her he would never let this happen again.

===============================================================================

To be continued..........