Kanchana's POV

Kanchana’s POV
    We spent the next day completely in just thinking about how to confront the Kings and Mask about this. “So, what do we do ?” I asked . “The only thing we can do is to confront them” Chaitra said . “ But how? Like what do we say?” I asked. “We’ll ask the reason for putting Lucas behind the bars? And they even arrested Regina. Alisha told me this morning . We just have to manipulate them into telling it” Muktha said . “ Oh ya , you have the power to manipulate anyone to do anything right. Use it on them” I said and she just nodded . Maybe she was already planning it . “ So basically we’ll go in there and just start bombarding questions to the Kings” Chaitra said . “ Yes, and if they don’t tell then I’ll start using my powers on them” she said . “ Ok , but what if they just tell us that they can’t tell or something like that ?” I asked “ Let’s just go with the flow . Let’s not plan anything now because we don’t know what and all they can do ” Muktha said and we both agreed to it . We just sat there in silence for a while after which Alisha came in with our wedding dresses and accessories.
    Mine was a beautiful light blue gown with lace top filled with embroidery of flowers and leaves . It looked so good on me! Along with that I wore a silver bracelet and my crown . Chaitra’s was also a light blue colour , sleeveless ball gown with frills below . She looked stunning! With that she wore a golden bracelet and few rings with the crown.  Muktha’s was a dark blue colour high collar gown with almost similar embroidery as mine . She wore a black metal bracelet with her crown. She looked amazing! We waiting in silence until Alisha came and took us to the hall. It looked rather simple than our crowning ceremony. Of course they had to make it so early that they couldn’t do anything grand. They had even cut off the other ceremonies before the actual wedding . Even Denzel was standing near the stage, silently watching us. We went on the stage and then Chaitra started off the argument “ What is going on Ryan?” she asked. “ Why did you get Lucas and Regina arrested ?” Muktha asked as she stared at Nolan . “ Why did we have to prepare for the wedding today itself?” I asked Derek. They all went silent . “ I don’t think this is the right time to discuss all of this ladies . Let the wedding happen , we’ll explain everything to you in detail as soon as we get back to the rooms ” Derek replied and we were stunned by his attitude. “ Either you tell us what’s going on or the wedding will be called off” Chaitra said sternly . They again went silent . “ Ladies , the time is running. Just let the wedding happen and..” Mask was cut off by Nolan “ Mask , I think this is the right time . We shouldn't delay it any more ” he said as he stared back at Muktha . I think she used her magic to manipulate him . Ryan and Derek agreed and then they kept their hands in front of our eyes and said something. Suddenly everything went black and then we started seeing visuals.
    We saw King Viosh and Mask standing in that secret room. “ Seriously Mask, she wanted to use me as a puppet king dancing to her tunes. I couldn’t take it anymore. How dare she think of me like that ?” he screamed and continued “ That’s why I left her to die with the dead body of her lover” he said as he sighed “ How do you feel after taking all the magic from her ? I know you said all her memories are haunting you but as you start using your magic those memories will vanish” Mask said. “ I hope so it happens faster . Now what about Kingdom Ilandira? What do we do about them ?” Viosh asked “ Let’s destroy them . I know they are immortal but we can manipulate them into giving us their powers and destroy the whole kingdom . Anyways most of the people in that kingdom stay in their Capital Cazelle . Only few people stay alone on their own in the mountains and there is another group of people in the village Therondia . It’s easy to destroy them ” Mask said . “ Ok then . Let’s attack on the main city and destroy all the property and buildings they own.  Then we’ll captivate all the people with magic and transfer their powers to us . All the powers of strong women and men will be transferred to me , you take over the powers of the weak and children and then kill all of them ” Viosh said with an evil smile and Mask smirked at their plan.
    The scene shifted from the room to Kingdom Ilandira. They hunted people like predators, killing them without mercy and taking away all their powers just to become more powerful and immortal. Their voices of begging and crying echoed in my ears as the visons slowly blurred out. We got back to the wedding hall. Muktha was very angry and staring at Nolan . I know it’s wrong to kill so many people and destroy a whole kingdom to gain power but all of it was done by Viosh not Nolan, so we really can’t take our anger out on these kings . The only person we need get rid off is Mask . I came out of my thoughts when I heard a slap . It went right onto Nolan’s face . What’s wrong with her ? “ Viosh !” she yelled with the look of total betrayal in her eyes filled with tears. Oh wait “ Viosh?” me and Chaitra exclaimed.  “ Yes, this guy claiming to be Nolan , who told us he was from Earth and was here only from past few months is actually King Viosh who was born here and is living here from the past many centuries. With all the powers which he has got King Viosh should be immortal” she scoffed . “ and we blindly trusted him” she was super pissed and we could sense something, something like an aura coming out of her. Mask started using his power to capture us but then her aura didn’t leave his magic to enter inside .
    Lucas and Regina entered the hall and  Regina started fighting with Mask . Derek and Ryan went down the stage to fight Susan and Emily when Nolan stopped them. “ Derek, Ryan. Stop . We should do what is right now . We should protect them . They truly loved us and we betrayed them . We’ve done enough damage right now and it’s time for us to change “ he paused for a while and then shouted “ ATTACK ON MASK” . Much to our surprise , Nolan and the Kings attacked on Mask . While checking around the hall, we saw Lucas standing exhausted aside signalling us, we ran towards him. “Listen , since I had to heal myself and get myself and Regina out of the dungeons I used up most of my power.  I need your help . Transfer some powers to me” he pleaded and we agreed. We thought to transfer the powers and it started. I could feel some energy moving out of my body and after few seconds I feel weak and slowly everything around blacked out.
   We just heard one thing for sure after hours of being unconscious. It was Regina’s voice

“ WELCOME TO THE KINGDOM ILANDRIA LADIES “

End of book -1