"i missed you, my love"

recap: avery was lost without joe be john. she thought she would never be happy again... UNTIL-

she scurried up to the window. it was him. joe be mother fucking john. he had his paw on the window looking into her eyes. she put her hand on his paw through the glass as they stared into each other's eyes for a good while. she was pretty much put out of reality. she was completely focused on him. oh, how she'd missed him. she didn't want him to ever be out of his sight. finally she snapped out of reality to hear the good kids yelling at her to snap out of it. they truly thought she'd gone insane. 

"guys, STOPPP" she screamed at them while wailing her hands around in avery hand movements. "i have been reunited with the love of my life..." she sucked in a breath and sighed. "why can't you all just be happy for me?" she turned back to joe be john, wiping a tear from her face. 

aurea, ria and lizzie all exchanged glances, obviously feeling sorry but also concerned. 

ria approached avery and put a hand on her shoulder. 

"of course we're happy for you, we're just... worried about you."

"yeah," lizzie added, "we all saw you at your lowest when he wasn't around."

"and we're worried you might... what's the word... depend?.." aurea said hesitantly "on him too much."

avery turned around and paused for a moment, with an expression of her face as though she were trying to find the right words. "i understand that you guys think you're.." she put her head down and scoffed, "quote un quote looking out for me, but stay out of my relationship. maybe you guys are just sad that i have an amazing boyfriend and you don't."

lizzie mumbled under their breath, "yeah he's a fucking squirrel but okay"

"i heard that. and i get it, you're jealous. so was i when tom holland and zendaya got together. but i wasn't rude and offensive to their face. so why are you guys being rude and offensive to my face? if you guys were in my shoes, i would be 100% supportive of you. god, i need better friends." she shook her head and rolled her eyes at the stunned other good kids members. she walked outside, purposely bumping into [tbd]'s shoulder. 

they watched as they saw her show up in the window, throwing her arms around joe be john with the biggest smile on her face. they were upset with her of course, but they were happy that she was happy. well, it was more like they said that to each other but in each of their heads they were thinking that avery was insane and needed professional help. 

"OH MY GOD!" ria screamed out in disgust, pointing at a complete horror. 

it was avery and joe be john making out. 

aurea, ria and lizzie covered each others eyes and ran out of the room. 

"that felt illegal to see." aurea said. 

"yeah, i'd rather watch porn." lizzie replied, a traumatized look on his face. (all jokes, porn is ew lol)

ria's eyes went big at lizzie's comment and said "EW" in a high pitched voice. 

"what? are you telling me you'd rather watch avery have a full on makeout session with a fucking SQUIRREL?!" lizzie replied. 

"YES! literally ANYTHING is better than porn!" ria said in the voice she uses when pointing out the obvious. 

"what about... a spam of poop gifs where poop is exploding everywhere and out of the toilet and stuff?"

ria rolled her eyes and walked away from them towards the good kids lockers. 

now let's look back at how avery and joe be john are doing

oh btw joe be john can now talk and he speaks in a british accent.

"oh joe be john, you don't know how much i missed you." avery said between kisses. 

"i do, i watched as you sat in misery during my absence. it was so painful for me, but you must understand darling, i never wanted to do this. i was... forced. you see, i have a dark past. but i managed to get rid of it, it simply took some time. and during that time i wasn't able to see you, as it would put you in danger. but you MUST understand, i never wanted to hurt you." he said as he stroked the side of her face, pushing a strand of her hair back. "i truly missed you, my love."

avery felt a tear slide down her face and she looked down. she looked back up at him after a few moments, and nodded her head. she wrapped him in another embrace. 

"i know this might be too soon... but..." she looked away as she swallowed her pride and took a deep breath. then she turned back to joe be john, looking him directly in the eyes, "i love you with my whole heart, joe be john." 

he chuckled a little and kissed her right on the lips, harder and stronger than before that's what she said. "i... i love you too."

she chuckled and they continued to kiss in the rain (it's raining now shut up) for the next few days, barely ever separating their lips to take a breath. 

WOOT WOOT

drama's coming soon though, don't worry. 

now once again, for the thank you's. 

thank you to aurea for supporting my ideas and enjoying my last chapter, and also for being the ONLY one to reply on the avery x squirrel fan club. smh ria and avery. 

that part is scribbled on bc spoilerssss

but anyways 

yeah

i feel committed to this book 😍💪