Chapter 71

Emily's POV
I stared at the test. Everyone was gone and it was just Harry and I now in our hotel room.

"Hand me the second box." I said.

Harry handed me the box.

I was waiting time everyone was gone to take the second test if the first one said positive.

The first one a cheapy test but the second one was a really good test.

"Okay so it says pee into the cup then put this stuff in. If the water turns blue then bam! We have a baby. If it stays yellow then we have No baby." I said to Harry.

He nodded.

I peed into the cup while Harry stood outside the bathroom and the door was closed.

After that step was done I added the crystal things.

"How long do we wait?" Harry asked.

"Three minutes." I said.

"Three minutes is to long. We need to know now." Harry whined.

So we sat in the bathroom for about three minutes and we saw the yellow shade turn into a dark blue.

"I really am pregnant." I said.

Harry looked at me.

"I'm sorry. It's all my fault." Harry whispered as he hugged me.

"No it's not Harry. It's life. Maybe something good will come out of it." I said.

Harry looked at me.

I looked back at him.

Harry lightly kissed me ad I kissed back.

"Come on. Let's write notes to everyone and slide them under their door so they wake up to the news. And then we'll call your mom and tell her." I said to Harry.

He smiled.

We went to the living room and grabbed hotel paper. We wrote in our neatest handwriting about the test and how you could tell if you were pregnant and how it was blue.

Harry walked down to the gang's hotel doors and slide a note under each of them.

We went back to the room and called Harry's mom who was thrilled about the news.

Harry and I finally got tired enough and went to bed.

"I love you." Harry whispered as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"I love you too." I whispered.

Next thing I knew, I fell asleep in Harry's arms.