Chapter One: Family Always Sticks Together

Hello this is your author Emily typing. I just wanted to notify the readers that there is a remake being rewritten due to this book being outdated and not in mine and Colin's current writing skills. So if you'd like you may read this version of Elementz and the sequel Untamed or you may read the updated work in progress of Elementz and wait for Untamed. Whatever you may choose, I hope you enjoy our books and stay tuned for more.

Emily's POV

"Colin!" I hollered looking back at my cousin that fell.

"Just go. Protect yourself." He said.

"No. I'm not leaving you." I said running towards Colin and helped him up.

We started running again.

Oh wait I forgot to introduce myself. Hi my names Emily. I'm running if you haven't noticed yet with my cousin Colin. We're running from the government. I know it sounds weird but it's because we're gifted. I'm gifted with fire and Colin is with ice.

"Get back here Freaks!" I heard a deep voice call from behind us.

"He's gaining!" I hollered starting to run faster until we reached a car in the middle of the woods?

I got in the drivers side.

"Do you have your license Emily?" Colin asked.

"Nope." I responded and hit the gas pedal.

I drove through the woods really fast until we hit the road. I hit the brake and the car skidded to a stop.

"You could've just left me in the woods Emily. I would've been fine. Really." Colin said.

"No Colin. Your my family. And no matter what family always sticks together." After I said that I hit the gas again and we started driving.

"Freedom here we come." I said driving.

Hi I'm Emily. I know this chapter is short. Its just that my phone is dying and I wanted to update the chapter before it died. So yeah.

Vote~Comment~Need a charger.