Chapter 81

Emily's POV
I laid on my back in the water.

I hadn't swam since I was 4 because That's when I found out about my fire powers and didn't know how control them yet so the water would turn to boil a lot.

I felt someone touched my hand and when I turned my head it was Harry.

I sat up in the water and went under. I swam away and then I looked above the water and saw Harry right in front of me.

"You know, love? I can see your bright red bathing suit under the water with your blonde hair." Harry said as he kissed me.

I kissed back and then we smiled.

'Breaking News all across the world today is that five teenagers of American property have escaped from America.'

All of our eyes shot to the TV that hung by the pool.

'This group of teens are shown here as they were locked up *cue pictures of us when we arrived at hell*'

All of our eyes went wide.

'If you ever see these teens call the American government. *cue phone number* but beware these teens are called to be dangerous so we ask you not to approach then for your safety.'

"Uh-Oh." Felix said.

We all ran out of the pool and ran to Colin's room.

"What are we gonna do?" Sydney asked.

"We need to disguise ourselves." Colin said.