Chapter 8

Colin's POV
There it was... Just hovering right above us.
A U.S. Military helicopter, firing their mini guns straight at the oil tank.
"They're gonna try to bring the whole train down!" I screamed over the intense noise to Emily
She looked over at me and said "We gotta-"
Just at that moment the helicopter spotted us and fired a missile.
Thankfully it missed, but the train shook furiously and Emily began to lean backwards
"Emily wake u-" I screamed until she fell to the ground and rolled off the train.
"She passed out from the smoke" I said to myself worried.
I looked up and saw the guns aiming at me.
I pulled my self up and made an upward movement with my arms to create a big chunk of ice formed into a makeshift shield.
They angrily fired directly at me but the bullets couldn't break through.
I leaned over and formed an icicle in my hand and threw it at the helicopter.
It moved left and started firing again.
I fell on my side in sheer pain once that bullet hit me and I couldn't see anything.
I gasped for air but only inhaled smoke.
I could feel myself rolling off the pointed rooftop and grabbed onto the handrail.
I looked at my shoulder, which was gushing blood.
Without thinking i froze the oil tank and wheels of the train.
It slowly halted to a stop.
People were running out of the train in panic.
I looked at the helicopter which was about to shoot civilians. I guess they couldn't have any witnesses.
I stood up and thrusted into the air, and grabbed the gun.
I froze the metal hole so that it could no longer fire. Hopefully it will backfire, blowing up the chopper.
I fell off when a man shot my hand, and hit the ground and completely went out...