Chapter 13

Colin's POV
I cleared my throat to signal to Emily to stop kissing.
I thought it was funny how at that moment everybody was kissing and in a relationship except for me.
Whatever.
Love has never come my way anyways, and it probably never will.
I peered through the cage door and looked up to see an air vent.
"Way too small" I thought in my head.
And then I had an idea.
"Guys I have an idea."
They looked at me waiting for me to say it.
"Somebody will start screaming in pain complaining of a hidden bullet wound. As soon as someone comes to open the gate, I will sneak behind and knock them out. I will wear their ID and say everything is fine with you guys, then sneak into the controls and tell all guards to report to the lunchroom or something and open the gate. You guys will then sneak out and use your powers to escape. I'll catch up with you later then."
Everyone sort of nodded and we looked at each other.
"Here goes nothing..." I said as I told Felix to scream.
"Agh!!!!" He yelled
The guard came over and looked at us.
He opened the gate and I snuck behind him.
I struck him in a pressure point only to find another guard behind me handcuffing me.
"Your reign of terror is over." He said and took me into a dark room after he closed the gate.
"No!" I heard Emily scream as I entered the room.