4 - Comfort Servant (Camilo)

Soooo, fluff again ×°× ( With ANGST 😏)
Ehee I promise to make more angst soon, its just Idk what to write :(

So this time its not inspired, I used the last bit of my braincells this time U-U

Summary:
Daphne was a sweet kid, he didnt like people being sad tho. He figures out his family actually went through alot, who wouldnt want to comfort them?

·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·
·

Daph always wanted to know about his family's history, mira did tell him some of it, but not the whole. As anxious, he then knocked on his abuela's door wanting to know veeeeeeery badly, she opened the door & asked if he needed something.

"Ay, daph, do you need something?"

Waiting for an answer, he hesitated.

"Can I ask you a question?"

She hums in respone 'go on', abuela let him in her room.

"Can you tell me about the..."
"Oh!"

He points at the candle excitement filled his body, abuela slowly looks at it & sighs.

"Is that were we got our magic?" Smiling, as always, he sits down to listen.

(Yeah if you already watched the movie yknow what she said blah blah, you can just search it on youtube "Abuela telling mirabel" then it will show up)

Daph's expression faltered into a sad one, he didnt expect it to be like that. After comforting his abuela, he left back into his room, looking at the ceiling, concerned & worried,he was laying on one of the hammocks hanging on one of the trees.

A few hours later, he decided he wanted to comfort the people the best he can. He then left his room closing the door quietly, he went into his primo camilo's room, opening the door slightly.

His eyes widen as he only didnt look different, he was a girl! The door creaked & startled him, turning back to his usual self. Daph was slightly confused & both amazed aswell.

"Oh- uh- i- we- well.! Hey uh, Daph..!"
Daph grewed concerned, he doesnt act like this, neither did he ever show that he can shapeshift into his genderbend aswell!

"Is everything ok cami?.." being worried as hell, he pats a spot on his bed, signaling for him to sit down next to him.

"Its just.." he then puts the both of his hands on his head, burying his face in his palms.

"People like me when im not myself... someone else..." daphne was starting to feel very bad

"And, I eat alot... just because... im 'too skinny', they say." He sobbed quietly, daph really wanted to ask his pets to literally beat whoever said that, but he knew he would get scolded so calmed himself down.

"It doesnt matter who you are, even if people see you differently, I see you. As you.." camilo then gets rid of his hands off his face & pulls him into a hug, tears rolling down his eyes.

"It doesnt matter if your too skinny, fat, pale, or white, you can be you. Be yourself to live on your own expectations, do what you want to do, be you."

Daphne said, causing him to actually vent, he felt like he heard those words before, but he couldnt really remember who said it. But hes been waiting for someone to say that, it doesnt matter who he is or what he is, he is still the camilo everyone knows.

"Im glad to have a cousin like you." he released from the hug, daph used one of his fingers to wipe the tears off his face, immediately, the room changed colors, bright & more happy.

"I will go now! Bay bay cami wo!" He stares in an awe to how he calls him, he was still young so he didnt know how to properly speak yet but he knows english & spanish tho. Daph then shuts the door gently, he then goes back to his room & jumps on his bed.

"Project : Comfort Servant!" He giggles as he playfully moves on his bed, he was a little tired, he planned on comforting the others too, but rather.. not today. Maybe soon.

·
·
·
·
·
·
·

Ok, there a new chapter & I love fluff so much 😩
Ive been stuck in this chapter for a few days sorry abt that, I get very distracted easily 💀

But this is part one, im doing the rest ✨

- Talon

Words : 718