2 - stress & bonding (Feelings...)

Ever since he got his gift, he wasnt that sociable tbh. He gets tired from using the gift too many times, wich can cause some minor issues.. to himself, but as kids start to give him request, oh boy incomes the anxiety.

Ever since alma stopped pressuring the family, she was also trying her best to calm the townsfolks kids on the requests, Mirabel, Abuela & Dolores see him come back a little stressed & tired out. They clearly knew something was wrong.

But as he grew more & more stress, incomes his familia!

Mirabel sewed him a new ruana with books on it, Isabela gave him extra playtime in her room, luisa carrys him to her shoulder so he doesnt have to walk, Camilo made him laugh a few times, bruno entertained him with his telenovas (along with dolores & camilo, and gave him a rat too-) His Mama gave him extra food, Pepa made the weather fresh & clear, and antonio also lend him to play in his room since he hasnt been in it yet.

Everything was going smoothly! They noticed he started to have less & less stress when he comes back, guess he just needed a kick of energy! Since he wasnt that stress anymore, he started to get use to his familia instead of hanging out with only his big sisters & just staying near his parents while in public. He slowly warmed up to them & was having less stress when the day come & go's.

Tho that doesnt mean he still doesnt have social anxiety. Being around people & In crowds wasnt his thing, since all his stress were gotten by the townsfolks kids, & his mother also did & made sure he was comfortable by telling the kids on not giving him too many requests, so as he got used to his surroundings, he even made a friend (awe :3) his name was Oliver, he was the same age as daph & the two were mostly close since he was daphnes only actual friend from the village itself.

He would get butterflies in his stomach when hes with oliver, but he was good at hiding it so no one expected him... except for dolores, who heard him talking in his room about oliver, she would tease him about oliver & his big fat crush over him.

(( °-° )/🏳️‍🌈 )

He knew he needed to confess when they are older so he atleast waited. His siblings noticed & well-
They started to prevent him slowly from meeting him by using distractions, since they didnt trust Oliver about their brother liking "him". Tbh they still met in secret without them knowing, (my man has protective sisters lmfao) yeah no that didnt stop his big sisters from catching him one sneaking out & got scolded, well not that badly. Julieta allowed him since dolores told her, but she supported her son just as much as she supports her kids.

During dinner, dolores whispered to camilo & the only thing they heard was 'Oliver...' that one name, that one friend, that boy, he then choked on nothing turning into multiple people then,being himself & like last time when it was mirabel being in bruno's vision, his pupils were in different directions.

"Camilo, fix your face." Felix said as camilo shook his head turning back to his usual self.

Camilo passed it to his father félix who then spat out the water he was in the process of drinking, rewarded with a glare of the entire table he clears his throat & tells it to pepa who now had a rainbow on her head & started smirking at daphne, who didnt even bother to know what was going on. It was passed on until everyone knew, most were told about it after dinner since daph was cutting the way, he has a chance of hearing it.but his big sisters werent going to allow that, luisa's eyes would twitch when she sees him with his "friend", Isabela always made him trip on her vines, & mirabel spied on him to make sure if he was the perfect one for his little brother. So being the oldest had responsibilities, everyone had gone through this, well eventually if they had siblings. Being the protective girls they are, they made it a daily basis if they saw him & it continued on until daph noticed & eventually the daily routine was then scratched off the paper.

And look at that, everyone started to tease him (except for his sisters.) About oliver & they were rewarded with BONKS on their body, he didnt do it that hard tho. He didnt like being treat a baby by his sisters, just bc they were older doesnt mean he needs to be babied by. He still snuck out to hang out with Oliver tho. As the teases got worse it was just starting to fluster him whenever its about the topic of Oliver or just for teasing, kiddie love can be a little hard tho. Since you dont even know if they like you back, or they have feelings for someone else.

-Lol gae my dude

Ayyy broke the previous record 837+ words daaaam