Encounter

There was a rumour that The Red Dragon has died , Some said that the Red Dragon is still roaming and hiding . It was never been confirmed .

- The Roan Kingdom -

The Roan Kingdom was strong , with the help of the heroes . Include Choi Han , Rosalyn , Lock , the molan duo , and with the help of two dragons . One was An ancient Golden Dragon and the other one was a small , cute but strong dragon named Raon . And of course the help of the future king , Alberu Crossman .

They were the heroes of the Roans Kingdom . They are unstoppable...But can they defeat the strongest villain?

- In the palace of Roan Kingdom -

In the office of the palace , The blonde hair and blue eyes . The future king of Roan Kingdom . Alberu Crossman . Is sitting while doing a stack of paperwork . Our sun King mind was full of work . Alberu mind 'Why is there so many paperwork this morning!?' , "sigh..." "How long are you gonna stand there?"

The unknown person didn't reply "..."

Alberu commented again "Sigh.."
" You are giving me a headache here" .....
" Do you need anything? Cale."

The unknown person name is Cale . Cale Henituse , The trash of the Henituse family . He was known as a trash because of his personality .. That's what people see . But , Alberu knows Cale secret . So he doesn't mind at all .

Cale commented " I just wanna see the future king of Roan Kingdom , Is it not available ? " Said Cale while smiling .

Alberu smiles ' You sure? Because your smile isn't telling the same thing that you just said ' of course he didn't said that to Cale . Alberu commented " What do you really want Cale? No , dongsaeng " Alberu smiles again .

Cale smiles fade and turn into a frown ' Still can't get used to this dongsaeng and Hyung stuff..'

Alberu chuckles " You don't change at all"

Cale raise his eyebrow " What do you mean your highness? I don't understand "

Alberu "..." . " Sigh" . " Let's hear what you want ? "

Cale face that turn into a frown quickly turn to a sly smile . Alberu "..." 'You bastard , what do you want from me' Alberu just smile .

- What is the relationship of the two of them?? The future king and the said Trash Cale Henituse . How did they meet? -

Cale commented " I just wanted to ask for money Hyung "

Alberu smiles ' You bastard , of course you come for money . I should have guessed it already , This punk . Asking a crown prince like this , 'sigh'
" What do you need it for ? "

Cale tilted his head "?" Cale make ' Do you need to know? face '

Alberu was silent for a moment . "Can't I now what my dongsaeng will do with my money? "

Cale commented " All I can tell Hyung is , It's nothing important.." Alberu frowns .

" You know what , nevermind . I feel like I will have a headache If I know "
Cale just smiles .

" How much you need? " Alberu raisesd his eyebrow .

" Not much , just need 10,00 like that "

Alberu chocked " What? That much .. Am I your bank now??" Cale nodded .

" Haaa...You basta- no, ok fine "
Cale is sure that Alberu was just about to curse at him , but he let it slide .

" I really don't understand you " Alberu commented .

" You don't have to your highness , I will be going now . "

And there Cale Henituse vanished just like that .

" Haaa.. You never change.."
" You really did not change.."
" Ah , I have many paperwork to do...Tsk , how unlucky of me , haaa..."

- Back to the red head -

" It's really troublesome to do this .. "

- Cale! You better be careful . Even you are a dragon , your body is weak! Super rock commented .

Cale frown "I'm not doing anything dangerous , I want to be a slacker . Why would I do something so troublesome?." (Your dream are saying goodbye Cale :v )

Yes . I am going to be a slacker . Totally .

I am Cale Henituse . Known as a Trash of the Henituse family . I am not human , I am complete a dragon. The last Red Dragon . My mom is a dragon and have passed away when I was 6 year old . And father didn't know that she was a Red Dragon at all . He is completely dumb . He doesn't care about me at all and I don't care about him at all as well . He married another women named Violan Henituse . I have a younger stepbrother named Basen Henituse and a younger Half-sister named Lily Henituse .

My real name is Kim Rok Soo . One day I was reading a novel named The birt of Hero , I fell asleep and already was in the novel . But the twisted was I was born as a dragon and become childhood friends with the future king of Roan Kingdom . Can't it be any worse then this?. Well it was actually an accident that I meet with the crown prince ... And somehow we bacome sworn brothers in secret....I can feel already that the slacker life is saying goodbye .

For sure in the novel that Cale Henituse isn't a dragon . But somehow I become a dragon , not any ordinary dragon . But the last Red dragon .

' Can it be more worse then this?'

______________________________________
Short One , testing :>
Dayum ... 854 words :D

I'm sorry but idk how to write the things when they are talking . I'm still new writing this stuff 🙂 . I apologize . 😭