The Accident

~ How did they meet? Isn't weird suddenly a Crown Prince was sworn brothers with a Trash? ~

It was a normal day for Cale Henituse , as usual Cale got up from the bed and take a shower . Leaving two cats that is sleeping on top of the bed .

Cats?.. not normal cats . The cat is from the fog cat tribe . Cale found them when he was running from the crown prince. One was name On , the oldest . Her appearance was grey hair while her cat form was silver colour , her eye colour are gold . She have a younger brother name Hong . His appearance was dark red hair and the same eye with his older sister , Golden eyes .

He was thirteen when he meet the Crown Prince and the cats .

he actually encountered them accidentally . He really didn't mean to step in , but it's all in the past now.

~ Let's see how did they all meet?~
.
.
.
.( In this Au I made the molan duo leaves Cale when he is thirteen , Choi is older then Cale so his appearance look older :D )
.
.
- When Cale is thirteen years old -
.
.
.
.
" Since the molan duo already left
with the future hero , Choi Han of course . I can go
freely now . I don't have to worry
about lemonade in the morning
anymore" 'sigh'

' I'll go for a walk a lil bit . Why not right? '

- Cale Henituse got ready to go outside for a...quick stroll -

' Hold on , It's possible that I might end up encountering the group...I'll change my appreance just in case..'

- Cale appearance was White hair , blue eye colour and with normal clothes like other people - ( You can say his appearance are like the priest form , but not with priest clothes :> )

' Good enough ' Cale smiles

' I'll go by the window then '

- It's normal to hide his appearance since he was known as trash in the Henituse family . It's not like he liked the title or something . But , It's for his slacker life to become true . Who would put attention to a trash right? -
- That's what he thought -

' What should I even do? Should I wasted some money? That is a good idea tho '

- Cale continued on walking while thinking what should he wasted the money on -

Then suddenly ...

Cale stoped in his track . ' Huh ' in front of him was a dark elf standing beside a big tree .

. . .

' No , am I imaginating stuff now ? '

' I might be crazy but , his appearance . If he remember correctly in the novel , a dark elf with brown hair as well with brown eyes . I'm not imaginating things . He is unfortunately the to be soon The King of Roan Kingdom . Alberu Crossman. Why is the crown prince here!? '

' This is very unexpected...'

' Before I got caught staring at him , I better go on my own way..'

- But , before Cale turned to go to the other way . The crown prince already turned towards him -

'.....' silent filled the atmosphere..

' oh f#ck , I'm dead ..'

Cale could just smile and was about to run until The crown prince speaks
" Hello there ."

Cale stops in his track again .
' ahahah...I'm very unlucky right now'

Cale turned back to Alberu , and just smile and commented " ah, hello.."
' I should not act like I know him as the crown prince ' Cale nodded in his mind .