Mistakes

"....."Talking
'.....'Thoughts

(I'm testing new stuff In here so yeah- 😔😃👍👍)

There might be mistakes in this story so I apologize if there is a mistake . Thank you for reading ~
Don't forget to vote as well!

Have fun reading and imagining stuff 🗿👌
_______________________________________

Previous Chapter

"Im here for money aga-"Cale couldn't complete his sentence, a knock from the the door of Alberu offices could be heard .

"Your highness we're coming in"The stranger reply while walking in .

"......."

"I'm sorry your highness,I didn't know you're having a meeting with someone"The black hair replied.

'Huh?'Alberu looked back to Cale....Cale was in his disguise.

'Aish you bastard, You're very alert.Thats good.'Alberu was very surprised and turned toward the black hair behind him .

"Choi Han."Alberu calls his name.

From Cale perspective

'The Main Character,Choi Han.'
'I didn't know that I will meet him in this state'Cale was nervous that hes cover will be blown, because Choi Han Infront of him brought two dragons with him.

'Golden Dragon...Eruhaben,The black dragon was..Raon Miru.'Cale smiles and listen to their conversation.

What about Choi Han perspective?Is he ignoring him, or observing him?

'Choi Han! I felt a dragon aura somewhere in crown prince office!'
The black dragon replied.

Choi Han who heard this observes the room.

'A dragon aura?Why would a dragon aura be in his highness office?'Choi Han wondered.

While our Goldie gramps here, Observing Cale like he is a prey.

'Is he a dragon?I just felt a dragon aura from here.But it's gone now..'Goldie gramps just stare at Cale with suspicioun. (Aigo Eruhaben-nim don't stare at Cale like that , he just want his slacker life 😌)

"Why are you here Choi Han?Do you need anything?or just want to give a report?."Alberu was nervous because of the weird atmosphere.

"Ah,before that your highness.Who is this person?If your highness don't mind me asking"Choi Han was suspicious of Cale as well.

"......"

"Ah,He's name is Aelris"Alberu replied with a casual tone.

"Ah,I see"Choi Han replied with a short comment.(what's with you guys with short comment? 😔)

"It's a honor to meet the Hero of the Roan Kingdom"Cale wasn't really honored,but he acted how other normal people acted when they meet the Hero of the Roan Kingdom.

"It's a pleasure to mee you too, Aelris "

"I am Raon Miru!A great and mighty dragon!"The black dragon wanted to exchange names as well.

......

"Its A pleasure to meet a dragon"Cale was trying hard to make a amazed tone.

'Aigo this bastard'Alberu could only sigh in his mind.

'Raon have grown up already,Last time I checked, I save him from Venion Stan.'
( HaAaaAA, This is a plot twist,since some people still want the name raon was given from Cale himself (๑¯◡¯๑).)