A 'Freindly' Compliment

<->(written beginning of spring 22) Lando Norris and Max Fewtrell, no smut just cuteness.

~^~

How did he get into this situation? Standing in their living room, in a duck onesie, his face hotter than the surface of the sun, and an F1 driver with the same amount of blush, standing in the arch between the living room and the kitchen.

How did this happen?

It started with Steve and Arrava bringing up the fact that Lando sometimes called him 'Ducky'.

They were in a discord call and Steve just randomly said, "Isn't it interesting how Lando's nickname for you is Ducky?"

"I mean... I guess...?" He'd said, not knowing how to respond.

"Ooo. Oh, oh, oh." Arrava said excitedly. "What if you got a duck onesie and surprised him with it?" He'd suggested.

"That makes it sound weird." He'd said, grimacing slightly.

"Not in a weird way, in a friendly surprise, 'hey you know that nickname you use for me, I'm that now', kind of way." Arrava said.

They'd then proceeded to go on Amazon and buy him a duck onesie for a reasonable price and it even looked cute.

Once the package had arrived, he'd taken it to his room and opened it.

The onesie was amazingly soft against his skin and it looked decent on him with the little duck bill poking out over his forehead, and the little tail.

He'd decided to immediately show Lando because he was extremely excited, for some reason, for the other to see.

He'd walked down into the living room and called out to Lando, telling him he had something to show him.

Lando had taken his sweet time coming down the stairs and making his way through the kitchen to the living room.

But when he'd arrived in the archway and had seen what he'd wanted to show him, he'd frozen and started at him, looking him up and down a few times.

He'd done a little spin to show the small tail and upon meeting the other's gaze again, was met with some surprisingly effective words.

"You look cute." Lando had said, immediately shutting his mouth as though he hadn't intended to say it.

Which left them here, staring at each other in some form of shock, bewilderment, awe... whatever you'd like to call it, they were in it.

~^~

<->we came up with this idea right before attempting to fall asleep and then wrote it. You're welcome. This is cute. This is wholesome. Idk if Lando uses this nickname for Max but I read it in another fanfiction and loved it so I now shall use it. Hope you enjoyed, my arm is asleep now, that's what happens when we write on our phone while laying on our back. :)