Epilogue

August , K , & Aaliyah finally moved to New York .K has been in the studio a lot more and so has August .

Aaliyah is still smot just like her mother . She is doing good in school . She is in choir and is taking after school music lessons .

Keyshia & Daniel are still holding on strong . They recently moved to ATL and DJ always calls K saying how much he misses her .

Onikaa has moved to ATL also . Everyone thinks her and Daniel are messing around , but her and Keys his have actually became bestfriend's .

As for Sevyn , no one ever heard of or seen her since that night .

Brian is dead ...good for that bitch ass niggua . *ahaa*

Mama Sheila has custody of Chay Kay and Mya ( August brother chiern ) there mama abandoned them and they almost went to the state .

Mama Angeles finally woke up from her coma . Her and K have actually been working out there problems . She currently stays with K and August , and K is helping her get her life together .

Trey became a R&B singer/rapper . Him and August are back cool and him and Keyshia are back cool .

K still doesn't like Daniel , but she associates with him for Keyshia .

That girl Crystal found her a man and I heard she became a housewife on that TV show . She even got married and had a baby .

August is best friends with Chris Brown and he is thinking about signing with him .

K still works with R.Kelly and he still flirts with her , but she doesn't flirt back .

K & August got married and so did Keyshia and Daniel . They weddings were beautiful and they both spent a couple mill .
K & Augu colors : blue white and gold
KC & GiB colors : White , gold , & black .

But yep ! Everything's back to normal .

Comment and Vote for a sequel .

~Jayyee ✊
Love you guys !

And that's the end ! Leave it there *K.Michelle Voice*