The Pain Starts Here .

Next Morning ......

" Wake up, wake up . Gotta get this paper, get this cake up .Gotta do my hair, gotta put on makeup, g" - the alarm ring .

August pov

K's alarm went off , but she didnt budge . she looked so cute while she was sleeping . I hate to wake her up , but we have to get ready for the funeral .

*shakes her hard* " K , Wake up bebby ."

"August leave me alone ." she tiredly says .

hold on , i know whats gon wake that ass up , i quietly thought to myself . i started kissing her neck , as she let out small moans , then i played with her booty , then smacked it hard asf . she jumped up .

"Hold on niggua , i know you just didnt Molest me in my sleep !" she said looking at me like i was crazy .

I just walked out the room , as i heard her mumble sumthin .

"Sexy ass !" She said biting her lip , going to the bathroom .

K's pov-

I know what yall prolly thinking , but no , me and august dont date . i mean he trys to get with me all the time , making plays at me , and i aint gon front , it be turning me on , but i just think that it'll ruin our friendship , and ion wanna get hurt . after i hopped out the shower , ii called up KC , and told her to meet me at the funeral . I hung up the phone , put on some Black panties , with no bra , cuz of the dress ii was going to wear . as i was lotioning my body , august walked in with a towel around his dripping wet body .he seen me with no bra on , but it didnt bother me , cuz it wasnt the first time . he just walked straight into the closet and picked out something to put on . yes he has clothes here too .

"Put on a bra" he said walking towards me smirking .

"Shut up and mine yours" i said smacking him with the lotion .

He pushed me back on the bed , and bit my nipple , then he got the nerve to walk off laughing . "that shit hurted" i yelled as i got up , put on my all black dress , curled my hair , but on some blwck wedges , and grabbed my black wallet , then headed downstairs where aug waited for me . he observed me , by walking around studying my outfit , and licked his lips . we hopped in his all black BMW and headed to the funeral .

3 hours later .
K's pov

After all the crying and sorrow , The funeral is now over , when we buried him ,august broke down . Mama Shiela was holding back the tears , but you could tell she wasnt ok . But , now we're headed back to my place . we hopped out , and i unlocked the door . we were both hungry , so i started cooking . Aug went upstairs to change . it got hot , so i took off my dress and shoes , and had on nuthing but my panties . as i was tieing my hair back , i heard aug comin down the steps . he started whistleing at me . i made our plates , and we sat down and ate our steak and potatoes , with macaroni & cheese , and a glass of red whine . we ate in silence . when we were done , i washed our plates and hopped in the shower . When i got out , i put on some black sweats , and a plain white T . I straightened my hair , then put it in a messy bun . i put on some highlighter yellow socks , as i headed downstairs . I saw KC , Aug , and Trey sitting in mY living room .

"Hi guys" i said waving

KC/Trey : hey K .

Aug: bright ass socks on " he said muggin me .

"Shut up ", i said plopping down on side of him , putting my feet in his lap .

"If you don't get yo crusty ass feet off of me " he told me , while hitting me with a pillow .

"Boy , i know you not talking with them dust bunnies you call feet , niqqua take several seats ." i said , making everyone laugh .

Kc- yall act like a married couple .

Me/aug -NO WE DONT " , we yelled at the same time .

I rolled my eyes at him , and got up , gesturing for KC to come upstairs with me , while the boys stayed downstairs .

Aug pov

" man where were you last night , i stopped by your house , but you was gone ."Trey asked me concerned .

"I slept here with K man ." i replied

"Ohhhh , so you hitting that huh ?" He asked dapping me off .

"No man , not yet . i be tryinn , but she plays hard to get . " i said with a sad face .

"I tell you , if i wasnt with Keyshia , i would be all up in K's ass ." he told me smirking .

Next thing i knew , Trey was on the floor knocked out . i dont know , i jus loose it when anothaa man talks about k . i shouldnt , cuz we're not together , but i just do . KC and K came running downstairs asking what happened , and i told them . When he woke up , he was out again . Keyshia smacked his ass some hard . We all jus played the Wii while he was out .

KC pov

We started playing just dance 6 , cuz thats the game K picked . idk why , cuz her ass cant dance , i was so weak at her that i almost pissed on myself .

K : fuck you laughing for , you can't dance either , shucks . she told me , sucking her teeth .

Me : Exactly , that's why you see me sitting on my ass while you letting aug whoop the shit out you .

K : IDC , none of yall could beat me in basketball . she said in a challenging tone .

KC : maybe next time , im boutaa go home a nap for a while . i told her tiredly , as august picked Trey up and put him in my car .

Boy , will he have a rude awakening when he gets up .