NO YOU DIDN'T !!!?!!

August pov

Damn K ass shop too much . We're now in Foot action looking at some shoes . As i sat down with all the bags , i saw this niggua eyeing her down , so i walked up behind her , and grabbed her waist , while kissing her neck . Then , i looked back up at him . he just turnt his head . After she got her things , we was walking out the mall until this girl bumped into me . Me being the gentlemen i am , j helped her up .

"Yo , You aight ?" I asked her .

"Yeah , i'm straight !" She said smiling at me . "BTW i'm Sevyn ." she told me while twisting her hair , flirting hard .

"Nice to meet you Sevyn , I'm August !" I said kissing her hand , flirting back .

K cleared her throat , while muggin the hell out of Sevyn . Damn , i forgot she was hereShe walked away , and i followed her . We got in the car and headed home . The car ride was silent . All you heard was the radio . I knew she was mad at me , cuz when her Favorite song , Lose to Win by Fantasia came on , she didnt even sing along , nod her head to the beat , hum , or nun . "i fucked up !" I said to myself .

K pov

Hell Yeah , i'm mad at August . How could he flirt with that hoe in front of me ? I woulsn't even worrying about it at first , when he was flirting back , but he crosses the line when he kissed her hand . Those lips only belong on me and this cooch .

When we pulled up , i used my Key to open the door , and left him with all the bags to grab . Then , to be even more dirty , i slammed the door in his face , and walked over to the couch and turned it on EMPIRE . thats my show . He walked in with a frown on his face .

Aug - "Really K , You didnt have to slam the door in my face . what are you mad for ? "

K - "........."

Aug - " ohh , so i'm talking to the walls now ?"

K-*takes out phone and scrolls through instagram .*

Aug-*walks towarda her , and grabs her phone*

K-"Give me my phone August !"

Aug-" NOPE , not until you talk to me ."

K-Fine , keep it !"*pulls out other phone *

Aug-*snatches that one too*

K-*reachers for them *

Aug-*sticks it in his pants* talk to me .

K-"i'm not afraid to go in there yanoo ."

Aug -" K , just talk to me . This is the first time You've got mad at me since i made you drop ypir cookies at daycare , and that was 23 years ago ."

K- ''there's nothing to talk about ."

Aug-"Baeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !" He whined .

K-"what august , im not mad ."

Aug - *pins her against the wall , and pushes up on her* "You gonna tell me now ? Or do i have to force it outtaa you ?"

K-" Nope , and NOPE ."

Aug- " aight , you asked for it ." he starts tickeling her all over . she fell on the floor , laughing , begging for him to stop .

"You gonna talk to daddy then ?"

*weakk laughing*"Y-Yess !!"

I stop tickeling her , and she starts talking about what was on her mind . she told me she didnt like the ways i kissed her , and stuff like that . i apologized , she forgave me , and we had sex .