Chapter 25

August POV

Maynee bruhh , I can't believe Sevyn would put our business out like that . Its been 2 weeks since K spoke to me and it feels like years . I miss cuddling up with her . She's been sleeping in the guest room . She brung most of her clothes in there too .

When I got up , I brushed my teeth and washed my face .  I walked in the kitchen , and saw K standing there cooking . She had on a short white night dress , with some pink footy socks . She never wears a bra either .

Aug : "Good'Morninn ma"

K : ......

She makes her a plate , poured a glass of Jack Daniels , and walked to the living room .

Aug : " Doňţ you think its a little early to be drinking ?"

K : .....

When she was finished eating , she walked to the kitchen as I followed.  I stared at her while she washed the dishes . when she was finished , she walked back to the guest room as I followed . She closed the door right in my face . I opened the door , and saw her laying down rubbing her stomach . I got in the bed with her , and wrapped my hands around her waist .

K : *pushes my hands away*

Aug : *tries to wrap them back around her !*

K : *pushes them away again , and gets up .*

Aug : Kim wait ! *grabs her arm*

K : *Tries to  pull away  , but fails*

Aug : K , just talk to me , please !!!! *voice shakes on last part*

K : MOVE AUGUST !

August : *kisses her neck*

K : *starts swinging on him* Get off of me !

August : * picks her up and brings her to the bed , still kissing her neck*

K : *still swinging* No August , it's OVER between us !

Aug : *immediately looks up at her* WHAT ?!

K : *Stops hitting him* You heard me , how could you cheat on me like that , I was always faithful to you !

Aug : " it was just a kiss , I promise ! She came on to me , but I stopped before things got worse , because I was thinking about you Kimberly , I cross my heart !"

K : "mhmmm , you sure ?"

Aug : Yes ! All the way , dead ass "

K : OK  , well I appreciate that !

August : *smiles , and tries to kiss her*

K : * moves head to the side * I'm still mad at you though !

Aug : but I said I was sorry ! *puppy dog eyes*

K : August , everytime you do wrong , you say you're sorry . then you want me to forgive you , but NO NOT THIS TIME ! We're done for good . I wanted to cry when you told her she looked good . You haven't told me that in months . You make me feel worse about myself than I already do ! Then the fact that you kissed her made me wanna murder both of y'all . LEMME GET ONE THING CLEARED ! KIMBERLY MICHELLE PATE WAS RAISED TO GIVE 0 FUCKS ABOUT ANTBODY ! AND I SWEAR , THE ONLY THING THAT IS KEEPING ME FROM HURTING SOMEBODY CHILD , IS MY BABY , CAUSE I WOULD'VE BEEN BEAT SOMEBODY'S ASS !

Aug : I l- gco .

The doorbell rang . K walked off , and answered the door . All I heard was Screaming and Shouting , so I ran out the room . OMG ! Look who it is ! I can't believe it .

Who do you think was at the door ?

I'm not updating , until I get more votes and comments !

~jayyee ✌