I don't wanna re-live the past !

August pov .

K woke up , throwing up . She told me she think she's pregnant , so ii brought her to the doctor . We got hungry , so i went to McDonald's to get something to eat . As i was walking out the door , i bumped into that girl from the mall again .

"Sorry , Seven right ?" I asked her .

"Uhh Yeah , we gotta stop meeting like this ." she told me ..

We talked for a lil bit , then i realized i forgot about K . We exchanged numbers , then i left . When i pulled up to the Hospital , K was standing by the Exit , with her arms folded .

"Sorry bae , the traffic was heavy !" I lied .

"It's ok , i guess ." she said getting in the car .

" soo , what'd they tell you ?" I asked nervously .

"Uhmm , it turns out , i am going to be a mommy !" She said excitedly but nervously at the same time .

I stopped the car , pulled over , and kissed her passionatly .

"What was that for ?" She asked , grabbing the bag, eating her hash brown .

"I LOVE YOU ! I will always be here for you and my baby . don't you worry about a thing . i promise to never hurt you."

She had tears forming from her eyes . Next thing i knew , K was crying like a someone just died or sumn .

Me-" K , baby whats wrong ?"

She just kept crying . When we got home , i carried her upstairs , put her on the bed , and held her .

"You know you can tell me anything right ? I told her .

K's pov .
I guess it was time to come clean , and tell August what i've been holding in so long . Something i shoul've told my mother so long ago .

Me-*sighs* "well , when i 10 years old , my mother had a boyfriend . He told me that he loved me , and that he promise to never hurt me . the same thing you just sayed , but when my mother would leave , he would treat me like a woman . i would cry and scream , telling him i was too young , but he told me i was gon like it . basically , he raped me August . I've never had sex with anyone since then . You would've and Could've been the one to break my Virginity 2 days ago . That was my first time , without actually being forced . This went on for about 3 months , until he went missing . " i explained as tears started falling again .

August pov .

When K told me that story , i asked her why didnt she tell her mother . she told me , because he said if she ever told , he was gonna kill her and her mother . i could tell , it's been killing her on the inside . No wonder she always played hard to get , and would stop me before we did it . i felt so sorry for her . i just held her all night , until we both fell asleep .