CTFU , it's mY birthday bitches !

August pov

It's going on 8:00 , and K still isn't home . Me and dude got to know eachother alot better , and he real cool . I told him to leave a couple Min ago , cuz me and K .have Reservations for 9:00 at her fav . Resteraunt , and i had to get ready . After i put on mY Red and black tux , with some black shoes , and a gold Rolex watch . I decided to call her .

Phone Convo

K - Hey bae .

Aug - wYa ?

K- I'm omw now . almost there .

Aug- ok , love you .

K-love you too , bye .

Aug-bye .

Phone convo over .

I ran upstairs , and put this Red silk dress that i brought her . I also put her favorite Red bottoms on the bed , with a diamond bracelet , and a neckalace of a heart , with a pic of me and her as kids on the inside . When i was done , i ran back downstairs , and K was just pulling up . When she got inside , i told her to go upstairs and change . She did as i told .

K pov .

When i got upstairs , i seen this BEAUTIFUL dress laying across my bed , along with my fav shoes , a diamond bracelet , and a neckalace of me and august as kids . I loved everything . After i put everything on , i walked downstairs . August Kissed my cheek , and told me i looked GAWJUSS . we got into the limo , and pulled up at Spassos .