Future or nahh ?

Crystal in mm .
____________________

August POV

When we got in the house , K had a dumbfounded look on her face .

A : why you looking like that ?

K : she really did call me a hoe .

Everybody : *laughs*

KC : get used to it ! But like Damn K you really did fuck that girl face up !

K : IDC , she fucked my life up and my family . *puts head down*

A : *lifts head up with index finger and kisses her lips* its been awhile .

K : *kisses back passionately *

KC / Daniel : *Goes to guest room*

A : *adds tongue rubbing her face *

K :*  pulls away * ewww No august ! What are we doing ? We're not together . Plus you had your lips on someone elses puss .*Skeets mouth out with faucet sprayer thingy*

It was funny , because she had to jump up over the counter to reach the faucet . Her little feet were dangling .

A : *smacks lips pulling her to the couch* K can you please just listen to the full story ? It didn't even happen like that .

K : well how did it go AUGUST ?

A : remember that day you came out of your coma , and you went with Keysh for the rest of the day ?

K : Yess ! B-*gco*

A : Well I was sleep , but my mama called asking for Aaliyah . When I was over there by my mama , Sevyn called saying that she wanted to hang out and I figured that since you were gone , I would go chill , and NOT kiss her again . Well , when I got there , she asked to suck my dick and I called her a hoe . She told me that pleasing me wasn't being a hoe , and I figured that since you said you would never do it , I should find someone to only suck me up and nothing else , Cuz ik that you would fuck me upI didn't think she was gonna lie like that , I mean i was gonna tell you , but it was just a one time thingKIMBERLY I LOVE YOU , WAIT NO I DONT ! I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU , AND I WANT YOU TO BE MY WIFE !

K : wouldn't you rather me just be your bm , I Doňţ mean nothing else to you !
( back to keysh and GiB )

Daniel POV

Me and Keysh talked and worked things out . Crystal is the one I cheated on Keyshia with . She kept coming around fucking with Keyshia , and finally she got her ass beat . I dropped DJ off with my mom , and decided to go and ask Aug and K to go on a double date tonight since it seems they were back together. keysh grabbed Aaliyah out of the room and I carried her on my back . This is what we walked in the front room to .

A : forget those messages . Honestly at the time , I was feeling Sevyn . But now , I see she's crazy . i was trynna hit it and quit it , but nvm thatKim what I'm trynna say is , *gets in one knee* WILL YOU MARRY ME ?

( hint for next chapter : K's answer made August walk away crying like a lil bitch ! )

What would be K's answer ?

She believing him or nahh ?

~ f.I.u. Jayyee

Y'all voting , but ain't commenting ! mhmmmm ....