Chapter 7

Previously on Chapter 6

Dad!!! No! My voice echoed in my head. It was when I saw a bullet getting shot into my father's head. The sight of blood flowing out and pooling around his body. I start to sob as Will holds me tightly against his chest. I bit my lips as I start to cry harder.

-Looking For Dart-

Y/N P.O.V

I pull away from Will when I finally calmed down. I wipe the remaining tears as I look at my friends. "I ran away from them when they least expected. The only thing on my mind when I escaped was I had to get out of that hell hole because I had enough of what they did to me" I said. Mike wraps an arm around my shoulder. I close my eyes, trying to calm myself down. I open my eyes and look at them.

"When I reached home... I told my mom everything. She was both furious and heartbroken. She's furious because she's been lied to, she genuinely believed that I was sick... that those people were only trying to help. She felt heartbroken because she just lost her husband by the same hands that took me away" I said.

"She wanted to put a charge against them. Told the cops about their experiments on me. But in the end, she decided against it" I said. "Why?" Dustin said. I turn to look at him. "Because she saw how scared I was... how I was so traumatized because of what I had been through. And I witnessed my dad getting shot!" I said. I can feel anger growing inside of me as I recall what they did to my dad.

"She decide it's best to just try and move on, because she knows that if she tried to call the cops. It's going to reach the media... and they would come for me. She didn't want me to relive all those horrible past memories. That's why we decided to leave. So I can calm myself down and get over the traumatic event. But it was not that simple... even after it's all passed. I can still see their faces. Sometimes I can even felt the pain. It's haunting me..." I said.

"I know how you feel..." Will said. I turn to look at him and smile softly. He smiles back and wrap his arms around me again. I lean myself closer into his embrace.

"Did they give you a tattoo? Or powers??" Dustin said. "Dustin!!" Mike said, smacking Dustin on his arm. "What? I was just asking. I'm curious okay? Is that wrong??" He said. Will turn to look at him. "Is that wrong? Of course that's wrong! You heard her! She had a deep trauma because of that!" Will said, while looking at Dustin angrily.

"You're being kind of protective of Y/N... you realize that right? I get if Mike is being very protective. He's her cousin..." he said. "She's my girlfriend. What do you expect??" Will said. Their eyes widened in shock. "Girlfriend???" They said.

"Since when?" Mike said. "Since today. I asked her the question when I comforted her at the gym" Will said, turning to look at him. Mike turns to me and I nod my head, confirming what Will just said. Will smiles at me and turn to Dustin.

"So don't you make my girlfriend uncomfortable. Do you understand??" He said, sternly. "Will... it's okay. I'm okay. I realize that I shouldn't let my past haunt me for so long..." I said. He turns to look at me. "Are you sure though?" He said. I smile and nod my head. He lets out a sigh and nod his head. I turn to look at Dustin.

"And to answer your question... yeah. They did give me a tattoo. And yes... I do have powers" I said. His eyes widened as he looks at me excitedly. "What is it?? Can I see your tattoo? What number did you get?" He said, eagerly. I roll my eyes at him and roll up my sleeve.

"Six

"Six..." Dustin said. I just nod my head and cover it again. He looks up. "And what about your powers? What is it?" He said. "Alright... I'll show you. But... don't blink..." I said. He looks at me in confusion, but nod his head nonetheless. I take a deep breath and focus on my power.

Dustin blinks his eyes. "I told you not to blink!" I said. "I can't help it okay! My eyes are getting dry!" He said. I just let out a sigh.

He raise an eyebrow at me. "What? Nothing happen" he said. "Are you sure?" I said, smirking. He looks at me in confusion. I let out a chuckle and lift my hand, revealing his hat, I twirl it around my finger. I can see his eyes widening. "H-How did..." he stuttered out. I wipe the blood that comes out from my nose.

A few seconds ago

Dustin didn't blink his eyes. I focus on making the time stop. I watch the clock and notice the clockwise didn't turn. I walk towards Dustin and take off his hat. Then I walk back to my spot and snap my finger. And the time starts again.

Present Time

"I'm able to manipulate the time..." I said. "You can go to the past??" He said. "If I have enough energy... sure" I said, nodding my head. "That's so cool! But is that all?" He said. I shake my head. "I have a couple more" I said. "What are they??" He said. "I'm kinda drained right now..." I said.

"Aww... please? Just one more!" He said. "Dustin" Will said. "Fine..." he said, sulking. I let out a sigh. "Alright... one more..." I said. Will turn to look at me. "Don't force it, Y/N..." he said. "I'll be fine..." I said. I think about which one I should do. Then I grin as I settle on one.

"One of your fav character on X-Men... Mystique... right?" I said. "Yeah... what about her?" He said. I grin at him.

"Holy

"Holy..." he said, looking at me wide-eyed. I winked at him and turn myself back to my real form. I sway a little, I wipe the blood from my nose. It's been a while since I used any of my powers.

"Okay, you need to sit down, Y/N..." Mike said. Will pulls a chair close to me. "Come on..." he said. I take a seat and smile at the others. Will moves to stand next to me. I lean my head on his stomach since he's still standing up. He gently runs his hand through my hair.

"You need to take it easy with all your powers. But I have to admit it was pretty cool. Shapeshifting and time control..." Mike said. I just nod my head. "I've got 2 more power" I said. "But that's for next time. You need to rest..." Will said. I just nod my head in response. Man... that was exhausting.

*to be continued*