THREE

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

"Okay let's go over it again." Grayson says.

"You have to believe me. I didn't do this." a man named Jayce Talis pleads to the officer.

The penthouse that the four children broke into had a massive hole in the wall to the outside. The room was completely destroyed debris everywhere. Off to the side was a chalk board that was half destroyed with formulas written all over the board. A man from the Special Division for Unusual Powers stood infant of the chalkboard staring at the formulas.

"Relax, kid. We know it was a break-in but that doesn't explain this." Sheriff Grayson motions around the room pointing out the destruction and technology "There's a lot of restricted items here and I don't see any permits. You wanna tell me how you got them?"

A police officer moves some rubble nocking into a blue crystal, Jayce sees this "Hey, hey! Be careful with that, please."

"I believe someone should have said that earlier." the man belonging to the Special Division for Unusual Powers spoke up.

The man turns around looking at the debris "What happened here?"

"Science, I guess?" Jayce suspects.

"Last time I checked, science didn't require illegal equipment." Grayson states.

The man spoke up again walking closer to Jayce and Grayson "Nor was this approved by the Special Division for Unusual Powers. Who authorized your research?"

"It was an independent study. Who are you anyway?" Jayce holds attitude in his voice.

"I'm assistant to an official at the Special Division for Unusual Powers, who it may serve you to remember is also a higher-up on the Council in the Special Division for Unusual Powers. He sent me here to ensure that anything dangerous is removed safely. Which, according to my list, includes you."

Jayces eyes widen "What? How am I dangerous?"

"Uh, that's for the council to decide." the man nods to Grayson.

Grayson understands the order and pulls out a pair of handcuffs and walks closer to Jayce to put them on him.

━━━━━━ ⊙ ━━━━━━

Fist covered in red boxing gloves were flying at a boxing machine, mechanic gloves shot out for the person to dodge. Vi and Powder arrived at their hangout which happened to be a broken abandoned arcade building. All of the machines would have been out of order if it wasn't for Powder fixing them.

Vi was throwing punch after punch at the boxing machine as it throw hits back at her which she dodged. The leader board showed only her name and her previous scores. Her current score rose the ranks as she continued.