To Catch A Killer *Mature Content*

Present - Miami, Florida - James

I tilted my head back and closed my eyes with a sigh as Danielle started screaming at me in Spanish. I knew it was coming considering I just told her I didn't want her on the Jinkins detail anymore. After last week's murder, Captain Blackwood expanded the need to know to five more officers including Dallas. Who was kind of pissed at me for not already being read in.

The plan was to continue to alternate shifts on watching him and the second he takes a girl from a bar everyone was to report to their designated places. We found the alley way where his back driveway leads out and will have officers stationed at the exit. He'll be tailed the entire way. If all goes right, we'll catch the son of a bitch before he lays a hand on the poor girl.

Captain Blackwood himself will be the one to pick up Loreto. He doesn't take too kindly to moles in his house. Especially one that has tapped his office. Everything will be sent via text message to keep it off the radio band. The last thing we needed was for them to be tipped off that we we're onto them. The goal is to make Loreto flip on Jinkins with a deal.

It won't be much, just a reduced sentence. Cap put in the paperwork earlier this week to have Finnigan Donalds placed in protective custody. He's been moved to a secluded place in the prison that doesn't allow visitors or even inmates to leave their cells. He was a key witness in this case, and we needed to make sure he stayed alive.

"I'm pregnant! not invalid, Jamie. I can do my damn job!"

God she was fucking sexy when she was pissed. One would think by now I would have learned enough Spanish to understand what she had yelled but it wasn't really on the top of my priorities list.

"I know," I said gently as I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her body against mine. "I'm just trying to keep the both of you safe. The last time we went out on a pick-up operation you were shot. I can't go through that again, baby. The what ifs on this case are too broad."

Her arms snaked up around my neck as she sighed, "Fine. But this is the absolute last time you get to use that incident as a reason for your actions."

"Deal," I replied then leaned down to press my lips against hers.

Danielle hummed then mumbled, "Dylan won't be home for an hour."

That was all I needed to hear. My hands fell to her thighs, and I lifted her up into my arms. When the back of my legs hit our bed, I sat down settling her in my lap. Our clothes seemed to almost disappear and before I knew it, I was plunging into that sweet pussy I couldn't ever seem to get enough of. Memories of our first time together flashed through my mind as Danielle rode me. That first time feeling hasn't gone away, and lord do I hope it never does. Being with this woman has been an experience for me that I wish everyone could have.

I gently rolled her onto her back and smirked when her breathing hitched because of the change of angle. I hissed as her nails scraped down my back. It was a good sting one that told me that what I was doing was pleasing her as much as it was me.

"Jamie," she moaned when I took a pert nipple into my mouth. A trail of kisses followed up to her neck just under her ear where she's sensitive and earned me another moan. My hips picked up speed as I nipped at her ear lobe.

"What do you want, Cupcake?" I whispered into her ear.

She yanked my lips to hers and bit my bottom lip before answering, "Harder."

A smirk graced my lips as I bent her legs closer to her chest and delivered. It didn't take long for us to find our release after that. My favorite part about making love with this woman was when after we finish, she yanks me down on top of her and wraps her arms around me keeping me close. I know in a few months it's not going to be possible so I'm enjoying it as much as I can right now.