Lost

As I walked and walked I knew I was no were near home . I was going to ask someone for directions but they all spoke Spanish so I walked to the nearest restaurant , and order a small red rice with gravy oxtail which cost me 5 dollars and now I have 50 dollars to my name . As I was eating my food I realize it was getting dark and I had no place to stay , so I went to the park to rest and eat my food . I notice this weird guy who kept staring at me but I didn't think anything to it , who would want a buck tooth freckle face girl anyway .? I was listening to music as I felt something hard hit me and something wrap around my nose and next thing you know I was in the back off a white van tied up to a black carton and I saw raw meat wrapped in packages . I felt really dizzy and could barely stay awake so I just went back to sleep . ( 5 hours later ) I was awoken in a room with 6 other girls that look like that haven't washed in weeks and looked hungry . The guy told me to take off my clothes and change into a white big shirt with blue shorts and to sit in the corner . I sat their for 2 hours and was really hot because their was no window in the room and it was a lock on the door and a bucket to pee in . The guy finally came in and ask for my name I said cornie even though it's really cherry and he asked for my age which I told the truth and said I was 17 and he said we will make a good match and he stroke my hair gently . ( 2 weeks later ) it's been 2 weeks and I still try to sneak my phone when I get the chance and nobody has asked me what happen to me not even my mom but that's nothing new after my dad died things change in many ways . I get fed 2 Pieces of bread to last me threw the day and a half of cup of water that last me for 2 minutes but I take sips . The other girls looked used of this and they give me hints saying run , run but I wouldn't get far . When the guy came back in he looked drunk and he sent me to the back room with him he told me to take my clothes off but I refused and he got a wire from the closet and slashed me 15 times on my back and left marks he then told me to get out of his sight and said I wouldn't get any food for a month . A month isn't long for me sometimes I had to eat popcorn for dinner cause my mom had no money . I remember I had 50 dollars left but I knew I wouldn't be seeing fresh air anytime soon so I wasn't planing on spending it .