Chapter 8 ( evil )

As we finally reached Chicago I decided to stay in a hotel just for a few nights

When I finally checked in I threw Catherine on the bed and started to plan my get away .

People would be looking for Catherine but I need to get away some were nice beautiful were nobody will suspect anything .

As I heard the baby crying I stuffed tissue in its mouth so people won't be concern .

I knew I couldn't stare the child so I feed it baby food and some milk and laid it back down .

( BANG , BANG )

( BANG , BANG )

Who is it ??

The police we have a warrant to check the premises , please open the door .

Coming , just throwing on some clothes ( I lied )

I threw the baby under the bed and put the tissue back in its mouth and found a robe to put on .

Yes , how may I help you ?

Was you at river-dale hospital on the night of May 8th 2009 ?

Um .. Yes that was the day I gave my son up for a adoption ( wipes tears ) .

Excuse me miss , no time for sob stories , but we have you on camera taking Catherine smith from the nursery and shoving her into your bag .

I beg your pardon , I will never date to do anything like that , why would I give up my child then take someone else pride and joy ?

( pushes me out the way and search around )

( 5 minutes later ) well I don't see nothing but miss you have the right to remain .....

(Wahh , wahh , wahh ) the baby cried , coughing up the tissue .

Shit I said in my head .

Miss is this Catherine smith ?

I never saw that child a day in my life , why is she in my hotel room ?

Miss were going to have to take you to the precent and the baby to the hospital immediately .!.

( an hour later )

Cell b45 !!

Huh ? What's going on ?

Cell b45 is your cell miss !

Cell for what ?

Miss your cell you have court in the morning your being charged with murder .

Ohh ..... Ok we're is Catherine ?

Miss that's not your business now please go to your cell .

Umm ok sure ...

I sat on the cell bed and thought what I am going to do. ?

What's going to happen with my genius plan and Catherine ?!.

I sat on the cold bench and waited patiently and I eventually closed my eyes .

Miss wake up your judge is here , get ready .

I got up and followed the officer until I was in the judge presents .

Hello ...

Shut up , we know it's you cherry valentine . Your the one who took Catherine your the one .

Miss in sentencing you to 12 years in persons