Chapter 5 ( homeless )

I have 2o dollars to my name and have no place to stay , I ran out of options so I'm going to stay in an abandoned house .

20 dollars will not help me because I'm eating for 2 and food is not cheap .

I can't get a job cause I didn't go to school for the past 5 months and I don't have my high school diploma , so I have to do what I have to do .

I decided to get some rest to think about my options to earn money and get an apartment .

( 7 hours later ) it's 12 o'clock in the afternoon and I finally have an idea , I was going to suck dick until I can get a real job that doesn't require a diploma .

I searched the house and found some cut up shorts that look like and extra small but I squeezed into them and the big shirt I had , I turned it into a crop shirt .

My belly showed but not a lot so I went down to east New York to find were the spot is .

30 minutes later I found it and by 7:30 men's are already lined up waiting , I looked for the cutest guy and hoped into his car he had an bmw and was fly as ever .

He touched my pussy and drove me to his house which was beautiful .

We got to his house in his bed and he gave me the best , he pulled me and fucked me so hard ( with a condom ) and I gave him the best had in the world .

I turned him over and humped him dry it felt so good feeling that long cock on me .

By 2:00 my work was done and made 150 dollars off of that .

By 2:30 I got back to the place and was waiting for the next dude to come , I got into his car which was a jeep and he was aight .

He then took me to my place and pushed me on the floor and rip my clothes off I was mad cause it was the only clothes I had but I was happy cause he does it rough and I like it rough.

He told me to shut the hell up and he will take care of everything for me , he then fucked me so hard and ate my pussy out it felt so juicy he busted cum all over my face .

It felt really good and lasted for 4 hours then he said I had to go but gave me his Yankees shirt that was extra large on me and took me back to the place he gave me 550 dollars just for that .

I figured that was enough for me and started to head to that abandoned house .

My stomach was hurting really bad and my phone got turned off because I didn't want to spend money on non sense .

I was going to get some rest and be relax for tommorw journey of fucking people