Looking for help

As I talked to the police officer for over 4 hours he finally let me go and said he will contact me for anything else . As I stepped outside finally feeling fresh air I remember I was still lost but had 50 dollars in my pocket and could finally by me some real food because my stomach was hurting painfully . I went to the nearest Chinese store and order four chicken wings with French fries . As I was still lost I hoped on the nearest bus which took me to the last stop and I finally knew how to get come I remember how I was looking going into my neighbor like this but people didn't even notice me anyway so it didn't matter . It took me 4 hours to get home but I finally was and knocked on the door and my mom answer , "why are you here for , life was doing much better without you , I'm living better and feeling better you can go back to were you came from , at least one of us will be happy " . I walked slowly back outside feel with tears in my eyes I decided to go to my step dad house just a few blocks from my house . ( 15 minutes later ) Im at my step dads house and he asked me why am I'm here I explain my situation and he said I could stay if I could do him favors and I said " okay sure " . He said I can stay in his bed since he lives alone and only have one bed , it was 10:00 at night so I figured I should get rested and he gave me a big white shirt and told me to clean up . As I do so I came back in the room and saw him with his clothes off and he said come join him as someone who is ugly and have no chance of doing it with anyone else I said okay sure . He open up my legs and put his 10 inch dick inside of me and fucked me so hard it was amazing he licked my pussy until I was dripping wet . He then turned around and got on his back and told me to play with his dick so I did as he pleased on hold his 10 inch dick and had it in my mouth going up and down until I my mouth got sore . I then realized my step dad is the one I lost my self too .