Chapter 7 ( labor )

Ow !

It hurts so bad .

It's going to be okay said the lady who was driving me to the nearest hospital .

( 7 minutes later ) TAKE HER IN NOW , hurry scream the doctor .

Push ! Push ! Push !

OWWW .... ( pop ) it's a boy ...

But I feel something else coming out ...

Push ! Push ! Push !

It's a girl , you had Twins the doctor shouted .

What ?? Twins ?... What ...

We will take care of the babies you just relax .

( 2 days later ) Excuse me , miss .

Yes I said

Your girl she didn't make it .. It's a disfunction that we are trying to look into . I'm so sorry to inform you . Your son on the other hand we need a name for him ..

Wow !! Umm I'll name him maxwell , but I have to tell you something doctor ...

Yes ??

I ... I ... I want to put maxwell up for adoption .

Are you sure ? This is blessing , and you might never get to see your child again .

Yes I said , this is what I think is the right option , I'm not stable for a Child .

Well , you have to fill out a few papers and I guess you will be off from their .

( 30 minutes later ) please sign here .. And here and read this and sign right here .

Do you want to see your child one last time ?

Umm.. I guess

Here's your child

As I look into its blue eyes and said : " I love you but things happen for a reason , you will be in a better place that can give you more then I can ever give you .

I wiped my tears and told him he can take him back .

As I thought about what to do I was screaming in my head , I than picked up my stuff packed it up and went to the nursery .

I looked at all the happy babies And saw maxwell I couldn't even dare to stare at him so I saw another for name Catherine I then went inside and took her and showed her into my bag and said " if I can't be happy you can't be happy either " .

I think rushed down the stairs still in pain and said bye to the front desk acting formal .

I ran to the bus stop and shoved a tissue into the baby mouths and gave her that evil eye which made her cry silent tears .

I'm dozing off on the bus but manage get off at my stop and rushed town at you call a home .

I then grabbed the baby and put a t-shirt on it , and went to the nearest baby store that was a coupled of blocks away from me .

I went to the store and bought a stroller, 2 t - shirts , gerber snacks , 25 cans of baby foods and a milk and 2 bottles the total was 60 dollars .

I couldn't stay in New York so I went went to Chinatown and bought a ticket for the gray-hound bus that was 65 dollars and it was taken me to Chicago , Illinois . The bus takes 2 hours to come so I sat down and feed "Catherine " .

I then doze off and by the time i woke up the bus had arrived and I got on .

I already had plans made out and what I was going to do with Catherine

I was gong to make her life twice as worse as mines , she's going to feel the pain I had to face and go through .

As I did an evil laugh in my head I kept saying to myself " our journey brings " ... What will life bring us ..