Chapter 9 ( escapeing )

Ugh !

Ugh !

Shut up you dumb inmate !

But it ....

idc , your going to get me in trouble .

He then called me ugly and slapped me .

All I want to do is escape

You can escape when you give me what I want , you understand .?

( BANG , BANG )

Open up its the janitor .

I quickly hid under the table and felt a Knob .

I turned around to notice it was an small escape emergency door .

I took off my ugly orange jumper and I open the door , slowly but gentle .

( 10 minutes later )

After all that rolling and hiding from the officers I finally manage to smell the fresh air .

I wanted Catherine back I wasn't done destroying her life but I have to get a wig and change my appearance just in case people are looking for me .

The first think I did was went to a place located south of Chicago to earn some extra cash.

All I had to do was give this charity some of my blood to earn 60 dollars .

I don't give 2 shits about charity's all I wanted is my dough .

( 1 hour later ) as I got my money I went to the nearest beauty supply store for a wig and some make up to hid myself .

I needed a place to stay , so I decided to get a hotel , with only 25 dollars , but nobody else has to know .

I went to a motel called : Larry's motel , 1 week was 150 and that was all that I needed .. Just 1 week .

As I got to the place Larry said I need a deposit , which I gave him 15 dollars and the other 10 is for food .

I got the keys and hurried to the hotel phone to call adoptions agency's to find that Catherine girl .

Hello , Chicago , Illinois department of adoption services speaking this is Ann how my I help you ?.

Umm, I'm calling to see if you have Catherine smith on file .

This is not something I can discuss with people you can come down to our department if you want .

Umm , Gladly , and the address is ?

827 lake dr. Road

I will be their in 30 minutes, thank you .

I hailed for a cab , knowing damn well I'm not paying him .

Were are you going miss , the cab driver said .

Umm , 827 lake dr. Road

That will be 35 dollars

Ok I'll pay you when I get down with I'm doing I need 2 rides going and coming so everything will come up to 70 dollars .

( 35 minutes later ) thanks , it will only take me 10 minutes.

As I got to the place I greeted the lady and said that I'm looking for a job here .

Yes we do , step right this way .

And what are you interest in asked the lady .

Well I like to watch after kids and help them develop I like to be the mother figure to them until they kind a well caring open hearted home .

Yes , that's what we are looking for .

Well before I get any deeper I would like to explore the kids and get to know them , may I ?

Yes go ahead I'll be waiting in my office for you .

Yes my plan is working as I said in my head .

As I went to explore the kids I saw Catherine sleeping peacefully in the crib , I slowly picked her up and turned around and stuffed her in my bag .

I was looking for an emergency exit when I found one , I slowly made my way to it .

The bell had rung off as I pushed the door .

I took flight as I heard screams .

As soon as a reach the street I Hailed a car down .

Excuse me can you take me to the nearest shelter .

Umm sure said the driver .