New Discoveries

Aman woke up as sun rays hit his face. He woke up to a new feeling of warmth and happiness that he couldn't understand. He looked to his side and saw Roshni sleeping beside him on his hand with her arm wrapped around him. A smile came to his lips as he realised their position. He felt a sudden urge to kiss her which he controlled since he didn't have her consent. Roshni's eyes opened and closed again. Aman closed his eyes as soon as this happened so that she won't realise he was admiring her. Her eyes opened for real this time and she blushed realising how she had slept. Aman too opened his eyes and pretended to have just woken up. They looked into each other's eyes and then looked away feeling shy.
          'Good Morning' they both said at the same time. They both sat up awkwardly thinking of what to do when a knock on the door came to their rescue once again. Roshni opened it and greeted the old lady. The lady told them to use the bathroom and get fresh and then have breakfast. They both did so. After having breakfast they both were ready to leave and go back to Junaid Manzil. They wore their clothes which had dried by then and profusely thanked the lady for giving them shelter. Aman took out some notes from his wallet and insisted on the lady to take it. She finally took it after a lot of persuasion. She blessed RoshAn to have a happy marriage and said that the next time she sees them she'd like to play with their child. Aman and Roshni blushed at this but thought sadly how this wish can never be fulfilled as they are not a normal couple and have to separate one day.
          On the way back they were both silent thinking about each other when Roshni's phone started ringing. She looked at who was calling her and immediately smiled and picked up the phone in excitement. 'Hi Avi, it's been so long since we talked. I'm fine, what about you? I heard you are in Delhi now. Ok. Haha Mr. Romeo. Yeah remember how you used to propose to a new girl everyday in college. Hehehe. Our friendship started off on a weird note since you had proposed to me and I rejected but then you helped me when my project got stolen and then we realised that we can just be friends.' Meanwhile Aman who was listening to all of this felt a pang of jealousy at the thought of someone else proposing to Roshni and also by the fact that Roshni was talking in a very happy mood with the guy. 'She never talks like this to me.' Roshni let out a sudden yelp which shocked Aman who almost lost control of the car. He looked at her as if asking what with his eyes. She looked at him and mouthed sorry which Aman thought was so adorable that he couldn't stay mad at her. She went back to her call and started talking again. 'I can't believe it. Mr. Playboy is getting married. She must be a magician to change your mind about marriage and everything. When will you make us meet? Ok.' Aman felt a surge of happiness as he heard that this 'Avi' guy was getting married. 'Ok bye' said Roshni as she ended the call. Aman asked 'you went to college?' She looked at him surprised and said 'of course I did.' 'Oh I thought you didn't and that's why you work at a bakery'. I did go to college and I studied law and was also first in my entire college. I used to practice law earlier but then I realised that it wasn't for me and that my passion is baking so I quit my job as a lawyer and started working at the bakery.' Aman was shocked by the discovery he had just made. He didn't realise his wife was so educated and actually a lawyer. He only managed to utter an 'oh that's nice' due to the shock. 'What did you study in college?' she asked him. 'Oh me. I studied business administration and then I did my MBA in London. She said 'oh alright.' They both smiled at the new discoveries they had made about each other.