Honeymoon

After a few days Roshni was discharged and well to go home. Everyone took great care of hare throughout this whole time especially Aman. He never left Roshni alone. The day Roshni went back to the farmhouse, everyone was happy. They all talked for a while and finally it was night. Aman had been eagerly waiting for it. Everyone retired to their rooms. Aman and Roshni entered their room and both took turns in changing. They were just about to sleep when there was a knock on the door. When Aman opened it, in came Mr. Chotu with a teddy. 'Mr. Chotu what are you doing here? Go and sleep' said Aman. 'I want to sleep with Chachi'. 'What? No. I mean you can't sleep with Roshni because she is not well.' 'Then why are you sleeping with her?' Aman stood dumbfounded by this question. Roshni who was enjoying there banter decided to tease Aman and called Mr. Chotu to sleep beside her. She put her arm around him. Aman felt a pang of jealousy watching this. He wished it was him instead. 'Ahhh what are you thinking Aman. Don't tell me you're getting jealous of a kid.' he thought to himself. Seeing him lost in his thoughts, Roshni called out to him and he went and slept beside Chotu.
After a few days they returned to Junaid Manzil. When Dadi went to the garden for some work, the sight she saw surprised yer and made her happy to a huge extent. The Nargisi tree was full of flowers. RoshAn's love for each other which had started off as a small bud had bloomed fully. They were truly in love with each other's souls. Dadi thanked God and went to call Tabeezi. There was another good news waiting for her. Because the Nargisi tree had bloomed fully, Raakh Jinn's magic could no longer affect anyone. She had finally left for good and there would be no return.
Aman was dealing with another problem now. He wasn't able to get Roshni alone as much as he wanted. Sometimes Aliya, Shayari or of course his main enemy in love, Mr. Chotu would come and take her away. Then it struck him. He had to leave the house and even the country to get her on her own. At least Chotu won't be able to follow them there. Aman grinned and started congratulating himself for thinking of such a wonderful plan. Honeymoon.
That night he booked the tickets and informed everyone about his plan. He and Roshni left the following week. Roshni didn't know exactly where they were going but was very excited. At the airport, she finally found out where they were heading to. Ireland. They reached Dublin the next afternoon. He had booked a room for them in one of the best hotels in the country. The Shelbourne Hotel. Their room was extremely clean and magnificent. They rested that day and ordered food from the hotel's resteraunt. The next morning they went sightseeing. They went to Trinity College to see the Book of Kelly's which is an ancient manuscript written by monks centuries ago.

 They went to Trinity College to see the Book of Kelly's which is an ancient manuscript written by monks centuries ago

Next was the GPO which was one of the places in which the 1916 rising's fighting took place in. Phoenix Park was next. There were hundreds of deer in the park. They also went to the Botanic Gardens and Japanese Gardens and the National Art Gallery. Over the days, as they toured the whole of the country, they continued getting closer but didn't cross the line as they wanted the whole process to be natural and not forced in anyway. On the last night of their trip Roshni laid down on the bed exhausted after their adventures that day. They had gone to Doolin cave in Co. Clare. It was a limestone cave with a great stalactite of 7.3 metres hanging down and had to drive all the way back to Dublin as they were leaving the next day.

3 metres hanging down and had to drive all the way back to Dublin as they were leaving the next day

Aman went and laid next to her. She felt the bed dip and felt his presence. She turned around and hugged him. 'Thank you for making this so beautiful.''Thank you for being with me.' After that they both fell asleep.
     They reached Lucknow the following evening. As soon as they reached the door, Mr. Chotu ran and hugged Roshni. 'I missed you Chachi.' 'Awww I missed you too Mr. Chotu.' Chotu took Roshni inside while Aman thought 'if only honeymoons could last forever because when you go home there are your enemies of love waiting for a chance to whisk your wife away. Oh my fate.'